Introduction

Once again, thank you for choosing to read Maid For You 2 amidst the thousands of books available. I'd also like to especially thank everyone who waited over the summer for Book 2 to come out. It has truly been a pleasure to work on MFY 2. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it—in my humble opinion, this sequel is much better than its predecessor.  ;)

This book is a sequel to "Maid For You." If you haven't read the first book, I'd recommend reading it. If you really don't want to (she does have a prettier dress on in this cover ahaha), the next page is a recap of the first book. 

Please note, I changed a detail from the first book. In Book 1, Cassie is from made-up-country Embryia. However, I changed her country of origin; Cassie is now from America! I decided that it made more sense if she was American, due to her *ahem* harsh mannerisms and her lack of knowledge about royal customs. It also makes more sense because if she were from Embryia, she would have known who Prince Coleman was, etc. Thank you for your patience with this change!

If you like this book, follow me on Wattpad for updates every time I post or for when I work on new projects in the future. If you really like the book, follow me on Instagram @ klafroth for MFY art, early announcements, sneak-peeks, and more. 

Likes are appreciated, comments are loved. I read every single comment with great joy!

This book will update weekly. 

Thank you all. ♥

-Kayla