Great friends

A/N: Heyy! (: I am so happy that I have 300 reads! Thank you sooooo much, you guys don't understand. I'll make it up to you buy posting a chapter, I was suppose to do it this weekend but I am so busy with cheerleading and stuff. But one of my favorite I mean favorite writers has past and I always look forward to reading her story Dreaming In Music so if you don't have it, please get it, it is absolutely AMAZING <3 But I dedicate this chapter to her (: She inspires me to be a better writer.

It is the night that we finally get to me the famous Allison McGinley that Nialler won't shut up about. But hey, they grow up so fast. We were going to eat at this really good Italian restauraunt that Harry suggested. Harry was picking me up at 6, and it was only 5 so I decided I should get ready. I took a shower, did my usual getting routine, and I chose a simple blue dress ( >> off to the side) I did my make up and straightened my hair. I did one last look, and I looked cute.  I went down stairs to put on my black pumps and the doorbell rang, I opened it up and I couldn't help but smile.

"Hey Harry"

"Ello love, you look beautiful as ever." I blushed

"You don't look bad as well"

"Should we go then?" I nodded and linked my arm with his, he opened to the car door for me, waited for me to get in and closed it running to his side. He started the car and I looked out of the window admiring the night, I felt his hands slip into mine I couldn't but help but smile. I looked up at him and smiled kissing his cheek. His smile grew bigger showing those adorable dimples. Once we arrived to the restauraunt, it was really cute and I saw everyone else sitting I waved and dragged Harry along with me. I sat down and greeted everyone, Ali sat infront of me she was beautiful I all of a sudden felt more insecure with Danielle, Eleanor, and Ali sitting with me they were just BEAUTIFUL while I looked like a potatoe.

"Hi my name is Tiffi"

"Ello! Mi name is Alison, but you can call meh Ali for short" she said while smiling pearly whites I already liked her. She was so pretty, and she and Niall looked super cute. I could tell we would be great friends.

A/N: What do you think? I know its short sorry haha but more to come! I refuse to think Liam and Danielle broke up. They are so perfect, but don't worry Liam and Danielle will be in my story as a couple for eternity I don't care. Do you think they really broke up? Anyways, tell all your friends about my story!! (: And I promise my writting will get better. But please like, comment, and vote! Have a great day! -Inspirationtoyou