Overreacting

After that night Harry and I became inseperable. As I got older, my feelings started to grow for him more and more. 

Being 13 years old, I found a lot of boys attractive. But the only boy I wanted, was Harry. 

“HARRRYYYYY!” I screamed as Harry carried me over his shoulder stopping at the edge of the pool, obviously I didn’t want to get wet.

“Come on Tif, it will be fun we always swim why can’t we now?”

“Because Harry as you couldn’t tell I am not in a bathing suit!” he put me down as I rolled my eyes

“Good point, why are you so grumpy? It’s Saturday! Be happy, is it that stupid boyfriend of yours again?”

I rolled my eyes as he said boyfriend who was Michael Smith the hottest boy in school, I mean yeah I really liked Harry but we would never happen I snapped out of my thoughts

“He’s not stupid Harry” Harry rolled his eyes “ Why can’t you be happy for me Harry? I was happy for you when you dated Ashley White.”  He cringed at that name; seventh grade year was not a great year for Harry when it came to girls.

 “I am happy for you Tiffi, but I think you deserve way much better.” “Oh yeah like who?”

“M-“

“TIFFANYYY, WOULD YOU LIKE TO STAY FOR DINNER?” Mrs. Anne said cutting off Harry

“ERM YES THANK YOU VERY MUCH”

“YOU CAN SLEEPOVER IF YOU WOULD LIKE?”

“ERM SURE.” I replied to Mrs. Anne.  “I am sorry Harry, what were you saying?”

“Never mind, let’s go eat some pizza!”

“Okay” I said as I followed Harry to the dining room. Hmmm very strange, M… who the heck was M? Michael? Me? As in Harry’s point of view? Don’t get to caught up in it Tiff, your just overreacting Harry would never fall in love with you, your just his best friend!” Right??