Chapter one

B's POV:
So I'm waiting for my flight at the air port with my family,and I was completely fine till my parents started to tell me all the bad things that could happen to me when I move to New York and now I'm stressed .

Mama Tina:"Beyoncé now you know that we can't help you much with you up in New York right".

Beyoncé:"mama I know that why I'm leaving so I can become a independent adult".

Matthew: "we know Beyoncé but you are just growing up so fast and we just don't want you to put yourself in a bad predicament".

Beyoncé: "I know dad and I'm sure that I will be fine I mean y'all raised me I should be fine unless you think you didn't do a good job".

Kelly: "oooh she got y'all".

Tina & Matthew: " Kelly shut up".

Beyoncé: "man I will definitely miss y'all so much".

Tina & Matthew: "we're gonna miss you too baby girl".

Solo: "ima miss you  too big sis".

Kelly: "ya and you already know I'm gonna be lost with you gone right".

Beyoncé: "I know Kelly l promise as soon as I'm settled you guys can come visit okay".

Solo & Kelly: "okay sis".

Airport speaker: "everyone for the first flight to New York please A board the plane".

Beyoncé: "that me".

Everyone: "bye B love you".

Beyoncé: " bye you guy I'll call you when I land".

Mama Tina: "okay baby be safe".

Beyoncé: "sure thing".

I hugged everyone good bye and walk to the door to my plane and boarded my flight.

****************************************

    So after five hours of flying I landed and called my family and gave them a update.
Then I got out to see my ride the driver took my luggage and I sat in the back seat and he drove me to my new apartment.
  Oh and I forgot to say my parent knew some people that help me get a apartment the only thing is that I have a roommate unfortunately,  
But hey at least I'm in New York and I'm starting my job soon and having a roommate isn't to bad right?

Well we pulled up to my new apartment 6:35 in the afternoon so I got out and got my luggage and went to the door.
"Rings the door bell"
I rang the bell and waited almost ten minutes and then a tall very pretty girl open the door

 "Rings the door bell"I rang the bell and waited almost ten minutes and then a tall very pretty girl open the door

and looks confused at first then smiles and opens the door wider and introduces herself

"Hey you must be my new roommate"she said

Beyoncé: " hi I'm Beyoncé so your my roommate".

" ya I'm sorry I'm Diamonté  but every one calls my Saweetie".

Beyoncé: "oh ok hi Saweetie".

Saweetie: " hey Beyoncy was it ?"

Beyoncé: it pronounced bee-on-say".

Saweetie: "oh I'm sorry Beyoncé come in I'll help you with your things".

Beyoncé: " okay thanks".

Saweetie: "here let me show you where your room is".

Beyoncé: "ok".

I step in the apartment and heard talking but ignored it and followed saweetie to my room me and her put my stuff in my room and then we walked down stairs to the living room and I saw four men and saweetie went to sit in ones lap and all of them looked at me,

Saweetie: "oh I'm sorry Beyoncé this is my boyfriend Kanye and his friends tyty, jay ,and Chris"she said.

Kanye: "who dis ?"

Saweetie: "my new roommate bae".

Chris: "oh shit you fine as hell".

Tyty: "Chris stop being rude, don't mind him miss".

Beyoncé: "no worries".

After that they continued doing what they were doing and the jay guy keep staring me down so I went up stairs to unpack. Then I took a shower and by the time I was done it was 10:25 pm so I went to bed.

 Then I took a shower and by the time I was done it was 10:25 pm so I went to bed

********************************************
Do you like this story?????