Seducing The Seductress {A Draco Malfoy Love Story} Chapter Five Summary

Hey guys! Again, it's totally okay if you skipped the last chapter.

So summary. It starts at the Malfoy Manor. The meeting where the muggle professor is killed. That's the murder, but I made it kind of sick and disturbing. Gotta add the mood, you know? Anyways! Snape was told by Dumbledore to out Amelia. So he did. He told He-who-must-not-be-named everything, besides Snapes own involvement of helping Amelia. After He-who-must-not-be-named hears this news, he kills the professor. After the meeting and everyone's left, it's only Draco, his parents, Bellatrix, Snape, and the one and only Voldemort. Voldemort gives Draco another mission, along with killing Dumbledore. Voldemort wants Draco to lure Amelia to the dark side. Tehe. He wants Draco to change Amelia's mind about Deatheaters. By Christmas he has to have Amelia at the manor, by force or willingly. Voldemort doesn't care, neither does Honey Badger. Sorry! I'm in a weird mood... Anyways!! Draco had no choice but to accept. Voldemort is making Snape teach Draco how to handle the appeal of veelas.

I am awful at summarizing things and I swear I had ADHD the whole time writing this. Let me know if you have any questions! I do not mind at all because I know this was awful.

Anyways, thank you for reading <3