Seducing The Seductress {A Draco Malfoy Love Story} Chapter Four

Amelia greatly enjoyed the joke shop. It was such an amazing place. Most of the shops outside were vacant. But inside this bright, colorful store there were tons of people. It was like the light to the darkness. This store seemed like hope.

Amelia especially enjoyed the pygmy puffs. Her and Ginny actually got along long enough to gush about them together. Ginny decided to give Amelia a chance, but if you were to ask her about Amelia she would turn her head and walk away. Amelia shouldn't get all the attention!

Ginny decided to buy a pygmy puff. Amelia didn't. Amelia didn't care to have her own. Fred was instantly on one side and George on the other. "No sales from you today?"Fred said.

"Not today boys."Amelia smiled. She turned to face them. "This is such a wonderful place."She told the two, smiling brightly.

"We know."George grinned. He winked at her. "But thank you."He said. Fred nodded.

"Did you guys go to Hogwarts?"Amelia asked. It was hard to talk over the crowd so Fred motioned for her to follow them. She followed them to their back room, upstairs.

"Anyways, you were saying?"George sat down. Amelia followed him, sitting also.

"Did you guys also go to Hogwarts?"She asked. They nodded.

"We got to our sixth year. We dropped out. Umbridge, you know who she is right?"Fred asked before continuing. Amelia shook her head.

"She is like a pink pygmy puff, minus the adorableness. She eats everything. No one liked her, besides maybe Filch. But he just wanted a shag. She was pure evil."George shivered dramatically. Amelia giggled.

"An evil pink pygmy puff?"She saw their store magazine and flipped through it. Fred grinned.

"She was bad. She controlled Hogwarts during our sixth year. We wrecked havoc with fireworks and never came back. We opened this store."He said.

"And as I have said, what a bloody brilliant store."She smiled. She stood. "I should go find Mr. Weasley. I'm sure they're anxious. They're like little hound dogs!"Amelia said. Fred nodded with a wide smile.

"Woof."George said.

Amelia and the Weasleys, including Harry and Hermione, had made it home just in time for dinner then bed. Amelia stuck to her thoughts for dinner. She couldn't help but remember the effect that blonde haired boy had on her and the lack of effect she had on him. She wondered if he was a Hogwarts student and if she would see him soon. She wanted to see him again. She felt as though she needed to see him again. The heat in her cheeks and body when he looked at her, it was new. It was enticing. The way he wasn't effected by her also made her wonder. Maybe he was like Severus? Or maybe...She didn't know. She sighed. All she knew was that she needed to see him again.

"Amelia,"Someone hit her with a pillow. Amelia grabbed the pillow and covered her head with it.

"Go away."She grumbled and rolled over. The scratchy sheets pulled at her. They certainly weren't silk!

"Get your arse up little missy!"It was Fred...or George. She didn't know, she didn't care. She waved her hand and a pillow lifted off of Fred's bed and hit the twin in the face. She didn't even open an eye. "Hey! I'll tell my mum on you."He laughed.

"I want to kill you."She groaned. He pulled off her covers. She threw the pillow over her head at him and sat up. It was Fred. She should've guessed. They do share the room. His cheeks were bright red. She looked at him confused until she noticed that she was wearing another silk nightgown. Not her fault he pulled off her covers. "What do you want?"She snapped. She was far from a morning person.