Ready to Meet MB?

Yn: OMG look over there! There they are MB is right over there!

Angel: calm down we are all going to walk over there causally and just say h.

Me: idk about yall but I am a pro at walking up to celebs.

Yn and angel: pfts, you couldn't even say you name to Justin timber lake when all did was say hi.

Me: -__-

MB: well hello there beautifuls.

Me yn and Angel: us 😳?

MB: yeah yall are the only beautiful ones that I see.

Me: well anyway hi my name is Nevaeh these are my bestows Angel and yn.

Prince: hey gorgeous let me by you something.

Yn: who me? 😶😯😐😆

Prince: yeah.

Yn: ok😊😊

Angel: Nevaeh aren't you going to go talk to your so called as you call him future boyfriend Ray Ray.

Me: -__- first of all he ain't my future boy friend he is my boyfriend. *winks*

Angel: man girl you didn't even talk to him or any thing.

Me: why would I he ain't paying g Attenion to me he staring at my booty any way.

Angel: well that's cool prod wanna come to my house and talk!

Prod: yeah.

Ray: Damn girl you make a brother to man before you even get to know him.

Me: first of all I do know you. I actually knew you before you became famous.

Ray: 😯 Nevaeh!?!?

Me: yeah! 😊 you shool is lookin like you like what you see.

Ray: *bites his lips* I really do. He mumbles.

Yn POV

As me and prince walk around the mall he grabs me by my waist. I feel so nervous because he is treating me like I am his girlfriend.

Prince: so yn what's your favorite thing to do?

Yn: blah blah blah blah blah oh, and blah blah blah.

Prince POV

Man as yn talks about her it's like all I think about IS her. Her soft hair, her skin color, and her lips ohh her lips. It's like I can kiss them all day if she let me.

Yn: prince... Prince....PRINCE!!!

Prince: oh, yeah?

Yn: I asked what do you like to do.

Prince: now look at you.