Chapter 4

I pound on Nicky's door panicked. Her father opens it looking worried the moment he spots me.

"Victor?" He asks confused.

"Is Nicky here?" I ask out of breath.

"Yes she's in her room why?" He says confused.

"Because I need to speak with her" I say hurrying my way to her room. I open her door an she rolls over annoyed until she spots me.

"VIC YOUR HAIR!!" She says happily. I stick my tongue out at her.

"Nick I need to bring you with me to my mothers it's the only way I know your gonna be safe" I say sitting beside her an holding her tightly. Nick looks up at me worriedly. I guess the fear is starting to creep in.

"Victor?" Her mother says shocked as she walks in.

"Would it be alright if I stole Nicky for a little while?" I ask smiling. She nods an Nicole walks to her closet.

"Yes but is there something wrong?" I nod.

"My father made me the crowning prince an now my siblings want me dead an I think they'll hurt Nicky.. Or my dad will try to make her his bride" I say the last part annoyed an bitterly.

"Why would your father do that?" I look at Nicole as she walks out in a pair of black leggings with a bright pink tutu an a black shirt with a neon pink skull on the front. Her long blonde curly hair cascades down her shoulders falling perfectly. She has a black bow in her hair with a small pink skull.

"My father would do it to hurt me I took off after he made the announcement my older siblings now want me dead" I say looking her mother in the eyes.

"Alright Victor I trust you, the way you look at her says more than mer words can" I look away as Nicky walks up. I kiss her forehead causing her to blush. She grabs the rose I gave her an puts it in her bag. Blue flames begin around both of us as she says good bye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicole stares at me shocked as my mother walks out an looks at us. Same with a few hunters. I wrap my arm around Nicky's waste pulling her closer. She blushes as mom smiles at me.

"She's your soulmate" mom asks smiling. I nod an kiss nicks cheek.

"I'll kill anyone who'll try to touch her" I say with a death glare. A few nod understanding while a few more hide.

"Victor!" Alex says walking up with a boy. There holding hands. How cute.

"Who's she?! she's pretty!" He says smiling.

"Nicole Kimberly Dante my soulmate" I say as he smiles at her.

"This is Caleb my boyfriend!" He says happily.

"Huh interesting" I say as the demon cowers. Nicole's a demon as well but since the vampire blood line is always stronger in a relationship no matter who's it with the children turn out to be vampires. The vampires rule all races of the supernatural while the hunters protect all humans.

"Does he know your a demon?" Caleb nods.

"Yes my lord" he says nervously.

"It's Victor an you better protect him with your life" I say walking over to mom with Nicky.

"Nicole this is my mother" nicks eyes widen as I introduce mom.

"I'm Nicole Dante" nick says smiling. They shake hands an nicks eyes widen.

"Victor your mother she's-" I nod as she states this.

"Dead?" Mom says with a sad smile

"Victors birth killed me he's the cursed child" she says sadly. I look at her confused.