chapter 7

I sigh as I head outside an Nicky grabs my arm. I look at her an she looks afraid.

"I'll be fine Nicky really just go back to sleep I need to go on my own" I say kissing her forehead. She looks at me worriedly.

"Nicky I don't know what the Council will do im the crowing prince I've stood in my father's way an i ranaway now I'm heading home so please understand" she nods as I step out onto the driveway an mark hits me in the stomach. I grunt an fall to my knees as blood drips from my stomach.

"If you return home you will die! Your father is mad! Your grandfather left everything too you! Including the information your after!" I look at mark as I stand.

"I need to go! You don't understand I'm the crowning prince! I have too I'm dead either way! First sign of trouble I'll leave!"I say looking at my shirt an sighing. I shimmer an appear in my room. Lisa looks at me an comes running to me instantly hugging me. I hug her as the door opens an dad walks in. I look at him an he honestly looks like shit. I put Lisa down an hug him. He seems shocked before hugging me.

"I'm sorry dad i really am" he nods as I step back before back handing me.

"Next time don't run" I nod an rub my cheek.

"The short hair looks better" he states before leaving. Lisa looks at me an tears well up in her innocent little eyes.

"Don't worry kiddo big Bros okay" I say kneeling. She nods an I pick her up.

'Can we go play?' She asks smiling. I nod an carry her out into the hall Mike looks at me an takes Lisa.

"The council has summoned you" I nod as he says this. I walk through the dimly lit corridors until I reach the giant massive stone doors with my family's crest carved into it. I open the doors an everyone stares shocked at me. I walk towards the throne an pause in the middle of the room.

"the crowning prince, prince victor has finally returned" the Oracle says as she steps towards me. She an older lady beautiful but blind.

"He has a strong will, determination, a diffrent mind set from the kings of old he's from the old world its self born here but from there such mystery" she says walking around me.

"Does not put up with the courts ways friends of the wolves" people continue to whisper an mumble as she stops an looks at my father.

"Wise choice making him the crowning prince has the power of his grandfather the strength of his great great great grandfather an the mind of his own" the Oracle steps to the side an almost hits the wall.

"Would you've like help Lady Oracle?" She smiles an excepts.

"A gentlemen as well has already found his soul mate" she says as I bring her to her seat. She sits an I walk back to the middle of the room.

"A boy a human boy a hunter as well" I turn on a dime an look shocked at her. What? I love Nicky not Alex! She grins.

"An a girl named Nicole but she will die sooner than the human" she states as Nicoles father looks at me he notices the horror an fear in my eyes. I quickly conceal all my fear an emotions as I walk towards dad. He stands an I hug him. Everyone seems shocked.

"Victor your grandfather would be proud of you an ignore the oracle" he says smiling

"Please sit beside me" I do as I'm told an everyone looks at me as I cross my left leg overy my right an grin sinisterly as I rest my head in my left hand leaning on the arm. The doors open an a mans brought in. Not just anyman a werewolf. I look at dad as the man walks on his own.

"King Vasil I have a message from King hudson" dad nods.

"War is pointless we can benifit eachother by working together or at least not trying to kill eachother!" Dad looks at me.