Chapter 67: Honeymoon

Lisa's POV

"Are you okay baby?" I asked Jennie. She seems to be a bit off and I don't know why. It's early morning and we are now on a plane, flying to Maldives for our honeymoon. This is a part of my surprise for her.

We just got married 2 days ago and I've never been this happy and contented for 2 days in my whole life.

"Nothing. I'm just thinking about our son. I hope he's with us right now." she weakly stated. Jennie really loves SungJae, she grew closer to our little boy like she was the one who gave birth to him. And I adore her for that.

"Nini, this is our honeymoon and it should be intimate, we can't be like that with our son playing around us. Don't worry baby, I already talked to him about this. I asked his permission to take his mommy out for a couple of days and in return, I promised to bring him and you to Thailand to visit my dad's hometown when we get back. He agreed to this baby. So please, don't worry about our son,he will be fine with your parents. It's only for two days, stop thinking other stuffs and just think about me and you and all that sexy stuffs we will be doing." I tried to soothe her but this damn mouth of mine can talk a little dirty sometimes.

She playfully slapped my chest while giggling, "What a pervert!" she uttered in a low voice since there are other passengers on the plane.

She put her head on my shoulders while interlocking our arms together. She intertwined our fingers right after and then she breathe deeply.

"I will just buy a lot of souvenirs for him in Maldives. And we really need to make it up to him when we get back. But for now, you are right, just you and me and our honeymoon. I'm excited to spend this with you Lili. I love you and thank you so much."

"Anything for you my wife. I love you too, so much." I replied then kissed her temple twice. But the truth is, without my dad, I won't afford taking Jennie out of the country.

I let my squishy mandu sleep on my shoulder since the flight is going to be 9 hours, it's now 6AM so we will land in Maldives around 3PM. I don't want her to get tired because for sure, I'll be draining all of her energy tonight. Kekeke
__________________

"Waaaah!" My wife squealed upon seeing the place we are going to stay.

It's called The Muraka

It's called The Muraka. And little did Jennie knows, there's more to it inside the Villa.

I rented it for 100,000 dollars for two nights since it's daily rate is 50,000 dollars. I know it's too much but having a honeymoon is only once in a lifetime and making it memorable is what I truly wanted.

"Welcome to the Muraka Residence, Manobans! I am Nick and I'll be your private butler for your whole stay in Muraka." a young man welcomed us which Jennie and I reciprocated humbly.

He lead the way inside the villa to tour us a little.

He showed us the two-bedrooms, the kitchen and the living room.