Chapter 55: J's

Lisa's POV

"How's the things I've asked you to do?" I am on the phone right now, talking to Hanbin.

"Everything is all set young master. The engineers and the architects did a very good job actually." He answered cheerfully.

"Yah! Call me Lisa, stop that young master name because I hate it." I complained.

"But you're father would be upset if.."
I didn't let him finish talking.

"Then call me like that if he's around but if it's only the two of us, call me Lisa." I sternly instructed him. I really hate being called young master, it's too extra for me.

"O-okay. Lisa." he replied that made me smile.

"Thank you Hanbin. And thank you for managing the renovation of the island. By the way, did you already explained to the villagers the thing about me?" I politely asked.

"Uhm, yes. They were pretty shocked but happy to hear that you are alive.. Actually you have one friend here named Seulgi that keeps on bombarding and pestering me, she's insisting me to tell her where your location is right now. She even threatened to kill me if she finds out that I am only lying that you're alive. She needs proof according to her." Hanbin groaned on the other line.

I just chuckled hearing about Seulgi. She's always like that, now I feel guilty instructing Hanbin not to tell anyone that I am in Seoul.

"Don't worry, she'll the first person I will be facing when I reached the village tomorrow." I uttered.

"Yeah. So what time you will be arriving here tomorrow? So that I can prepare the small feast you were planning near the seashore on time."

"I'll be there at 10 AM. With my father and Jennie along with our son. And yeah, also with Jisoo and Rosie, Jennie's friends." I informed him.

"Ow. Okay then. Is there anything else you want me to do?" he blurted out but now in a weak voice. His voice became sad all of the sudden. Why is that?

I just shrugged it out and spoke, "Nothing. Just wait for our arrival tomorrow. Thank you so much Hanbin especially for your hard work." I sincerely stated.

"Aniya. It's my job after all. See you tomorrow young master." I am about to nag at him again about calling me young master but he's too quick to cut the line. I just sighed and went downstairs where Jennie and my son are at.

I am here at the Kim's Mansion. I stayed here after my emotional conversation with Jennie's parents a week ago. Her parents gave me their blessings on marrying my Nini and I can't be more thankful towards them.

Jennie didn't know about this yet, the only thing she knew is that I talked to her parents and introduced myself properly to them. She seems to be delighted about it, at least, her parents already accepted me as her partner.

Mrs. and Mr. Kim did as what I told them, they are slowly filling up all the missing pieces Jennie needs from them and I am very happy seeing the love of my life being genuinely happy interacting with her parents. They are not that bad after all.

"Do you think daddy would like what we've cooked for lunch mommy?" I heard SungJae's little voice from the kitchen. And oh, he's already a Manoban now, we processed it the day after the incident on the jail.

"Of course, it's her favorite plus it's us who prepared this, she'll like it a million times for sure. If not, I'm going to pour the hot soup on her head.." my loving? girlfriend replied that made both of them giggled and I can't help but to smile too.

I reached the kitchen and I saw SungJae sitting on the counter top facing his mom who is busy putting the soup on a bowl.

SungJae sensed my presence and looked at my direction, he's about to shout my name but I signaled him to be quite which he did. I gave him a wink and continued walking towards them.