(6)Where've I seen him before? In class? On TV? Or my childhood?

Ok... First, let me apologize for not uploading in... forever... literally. -_-"

So! I must thank the following people for leaving comments because that really encourages me to write more chapters: tennis_luver30, shineandsparkle96, Annabella17, ilovethewoods, and mysterywriter.

Enjoy!!!

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

~Chapter 6~

I barged into the house, ready to kill Alana.

"Hey sweetheart. Welcome back! Did you have fun shopping with Katie?"

I turned around to see my mom peaking out from the kitchen.

"Mom? What? What are you doing here?" I asked, speechless.

Usually, my parents aren't home since they work all day. When they finally get home at night, I'm already in bed. So, in truth, I never really see or spend much time with my parents.

"Oh! I took a day off to spend some quality time with my family. Dad is on his way home right now," Mom said cheerfully.

Before I could reply, Katie enters the house, "Hey... You're not still mad are you..." Katie asked hesitantly.

"Oh Katie! Come in! It's been so long since I've seen you! Go on upstairs! Alana is waiting for you guys." said Mom.

Now that she reminded me. I need to have a nice, long, chat with my good friend Alana.

"Yes, let's go upstairs Katie." I said as calmly as I can.

Katie gave me a nervous glance, keeping a good two meters between us while she follows me upstairs to my room. When I slowly opened my door, I found Alana sitting on bed, looking at me with that cheerful smile of hers. When I look around my room, I noticed all the shelves are empty. Not a single book was seen

"Alana," I said threateningly, "Where are they."

"Hey! Welcome back! Did you have fun shopping?" Alana said, ignoring my question.

"Give me my books back Alana." I said, my voice dark and menacing.

"Only if you go to homecoming." she counters.

I groaned.

"Why Alana? Can't I decide whether I want to go or not?" I pleaded.

"Einna," Alana said in a serious tone, "I want to be able to go to homecoming with you this year. No matter what."

"Why?" I demanded.

Alana sighed.

"Because." Alana replied.

"Because?" I urged.

Alana remained silent, a sad expression on her face. It was Katie who replied.

"Because Alana is moving to Wyoming after junior year." Katie blurted out.

I felt like I've been kicked in the stomach. Moving?

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I said, hurt coloring my tone.

How could she keep this a secret from me? Something as important as moving?

"I was going to tell you. I just didn't know how. Katie just happened to be over at my house when I found out I was moving." Alana replied. "Please Einna? Can't you do this for me? I really want to spend my last year here hanging out with my best friends as much as possible, and I can't do that with you always hiding behind a book." she begged.