(3)Where've I seem him before? In class? On TV? Or my childhood?

HERE IS CHAPTER 3 OF "Where've I seen him before? In class? On TV? Or my childhood?" :D

Sorry for not uploading more often... but hey at least this chapter is extra longer than the last one...hehe XD

I got comments for last chapter!!! I thank the following people for commenting: gigglergirl64 and RoselleCrisosto!!!

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

PLEASE

COMMENT

~Chapter 3~

The minute bell rings, causing everyone to scurry like mice to their classes.

I am already in my class, sitting in the seat nearest the door.

As the final bell rings, the teacher stands in the front of the classroom.

"Class has started everyone! Go to your seat!" shouts the teacher over the noise.

As everyone gets situated, the teacher waits until she has their full attention before she starts the usual introduction on the first day of school.

"I hope you all had a wonderful summer! I am Ms. Rucker, your new math teacher, and we are back in school now, so make sure you all are working extra hard! I  

have no tolerance for childish behaviors and I expect the best from all of you..." warned Ms. Rucker.

~30 minutes later~

Ugh. I hate math. Nothing ever makes sense.

Slowly, I pull out my book, and carefully open it to where I bookmarked it.

Gradually, everything around me drowns out, I am completely absorbed in my book.

The great feeling of escaping reality and everyone around me.

Solely concentrating on the story and nothing else.

Almost as if I am a part the story, living along side the protagonist, being a part of the great adventures she is going through in her life.

The life I will never have.

"einna...Einna......EINNA!!!" someone shouted.

I am pulled back into reality, and when I look up, Evan is standing there.

What is he doing here? Does he have the same class as me?

Despite my conflicting emotion, for some reason, I am happy to see him again.

When I look over at the teacher, she is glaring while everyone was staring at me. Oh no.

"Put your book down and pay attention." she said with disapproval.

I try my best to remain calm at being the center of attention, hoping that I am not blushing too hard, and set my book gently on the desk.

"As I was saying, This is Ryan Martin," Ryan? What? I thought it was Evan? Does he have a twin? "You all probably know him, but show some respect and don't bother him during class. We want to keep the academic environment in the classroom and that cannot be achieved if you all don't respect his desire to learn."

Everyone was ecstatic around me. What is going on? Why is everyone so excited?

"Quiet down!" shouted Ms. Rucker.

The noise level gradually dies down, but the energy is still in the air.

"Now Ryan, where would you like to sit?" she said to him kindly with a sweet smile.