Chapter 46

*Previously on Spark*

The Camaro-like robot's expression saddens seeing Danielle's face. Tears are rolling down her cheeks, her lips pulled back to hide her abrupting sobs and gasps. Her once tanned smooth cheeks are pink and tear stricken. Her right arm is grasping her left wrist, holding it tightly, looking as if she is restraining herself. He stares into her eyes, seeing the pigmentation in her brown eyes slowly brighten, glimpses of the familiar electric blue peaking.

Danielle stands her ground in front of Bumblebee, despite her expression breaking every second.

"W-Who am I?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Bumblebee watches Danielle break down in front of him, carefully sitting down into a kneeling position. He reaches over, contemplating on how to comfort Danielle. He never expected this to erupt from Danielle, usually seeing the bright and cheerful girl smile at him, every time making his engine revved up in adoration. Except for this time, the cheerful girl is now crying in front of him, scared to death on what she really is.

Bumblebee kneels in front of Danielle, and with a gentle hand, rests two of his fingers on her left shoulder. Acting as if his fingers are painfully hot, Danielle drops her shoulder, making his fingers slide off of her. Taken aback, Bumblebee contemplates another way to show comfort.

"Beautiful.." Bumblebee whirs.

Hearing her nickname, Danielle's knees buckle. Seeing her falling, Bumblebee reacts, quickly placing his large palm underneath her, having her fall on his hand. He scans Danielle's face, his blue optics turning a shade darker, continuing to see her sadness. She has stopped physically restraining herself, keeping her hands on her lap, sitting on his hand. She continues to cry, suppressing the gasps that emit from her mouth unwillingly. Bumblebee uses his other hand to wipe a couple of tears falling from her cheeks ever so gently, aware of the rough exterior of his fingers against her soft, fleshy face. Feeling his fingers, Danielle looks up at him, seeing his concerned look. Forgetting about her breakdown momentarily, she gives an airy chuckle.

"I probably look like a hot mess" Danielle mumbles, trying to lighten the situation.

She looks up at the Autobot, seeing his head frantically shake, disagreeing with her, "You will always look- beautiful to me."

She gives a smile at his genuine statement, before falling silent once more. Bumblebee continues to stare down at the brunette, fully aware of the pigmentation of her eyes still present.

"Bee?"

Bumblebee looks away from Danielle's body, staring at her face, said girl staring back at him. The tears had stopped flowing from her face, her bottom lip quivering, showing her inner battle to stop crying.

"You must know something about me that I don't," the brunette states, "How would you know that my name would be "Jinx" or that I was part human/ part alien? It still confuses me that Sam and I had only bought you as a Camaro weeks ago, and all of this has been happening to me since then ...please tell me something."

Bumblebee hesitates, before slumping his shoulders.

"I....I don't know- what happened to you," Bumblebee admits, "You're supposed to be like me- like this form. We fought with- the Autobots during- the war. We.....We were lovers. We got separated- and I couldn't find you. When- I found you with Sam- at the dealership- I couldn't believe that you- were alive- and as a human. It is- my fault that you're like this."

Danielle stays quiet, listening to Bumblebee's confession, trying to sum up his words in her mind. Bumblebee bows his head, too ashamed to look Danielle in the eye. Danielle notices, tears welling up in her eyes, unaware of her eyes going back to her natural eye color.

"We were lovers?" Danielle asks.

Bumblebee nods his head, slightly looking up at the brunette in front of him.

"And lovers support each other no matter what?"

Bumblebee nods once more.

"...Will you stay by my side, Bee? I-I'm too scared to do this all alone. I trust you with my life, Bee. I trust you and the Autobots. And ...if what you're saying is true... although it sounds completely crazy... I'm willing to live with it."

Bumblebee nears flings himself into a standing position, not believing his ears. How could Danielle go from crying her heart out in fear, to then totally accepting this curse brought on her? He glances down at the teenage girl, and he sees the reason why. She's smiling, with tears rolling down her rosy cheeks. She stares at Bumblebee lovingly, as if he was the person of her dreams. Bumblebee can only think that with her accepting the fact that her life was never how she thought it was, that her old past self, Jinx, is slowly rising to the surface, molding with Danielle's self. Feeling his engine warm-up, Bumblebee kneels back down again, leaning his head close to Danielle. Fearlessly, Danielle presses her head against the area where Bumblebee's unmoving lips lie, continuing to smile.

"Will you stay with me, Bee?"

"Always and forever, Beautiful."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: And so the book finally ends after a year. I want to say thank you for taking the time to read this fanfiction, it means the world to me. This is not the end, this book has transformed into a 5-book series, with many more cute chapters with Danielle and Bumblebee in the future. Unfortunately, my updating will not be often, as I just started college, and I am not underestimating how much it will take my time. I want to thank you again, for giving me the courage and positive feedback to be inspired to work more on these stories and to publish my creativity for the world to see. Thank you for inspiring me. Since this is considered to be Book 1, there will be another book on my profile that will be dedicated to Book 2. If I don't have any links posted here, then I encourage that you check out my profile in order to find the second book. It's been a fun run, onto the next story <3.