Chapter 53: I hate hospitals. -.-

Louis’ POV

            So I was chilling on my bed, messing with my computer and someone called me. It was too far away and I was lazy so it just kept ringing. It went to voicemail and then started buzzing again.

            After 5 calls I got bored and finally picked up.

            “Hello?” I asked, irritated.

            “Louis! Why didn’t you pick up? Scratch that, it doesn’t matter. I need you and the girls to come down to the hospital. It’s Maddi.” He said, his throat getting thick.

            “Aw. It’s ok Nialler, say no more. We are on our way.” I said as he hung up. I walked into the girl room where the three girls were.

            “Girls! Come with me, we need to hurry.” I said, keeping it vague.

            “What’s wrong?” Brooke asked, looking up from her clothes, mid-fold.

            “It’s Maddi. Niall called and said we needed to go to the hospital. I don’t know much but he sounded worried.” I replied, walking out to find my car keys.

            “Louis, hurry up!” The girls yelled, standing at the front door.

            “I’m coming! Calm down.” I said, walking through the now open door and hopping into the car.

~*~*~*~*~*

            We got to the hospital and I dropped the girls off, looking for a parking space. Once I found one, I parked and started heading inside.

            “LOUIS!” Someone screeched, I freaked out thinking it was a fan.

            “Don’t run Lou! It’s me! El!” I turned to see someone who I never expected to see again.

            “Eleanor. Why are you here?” I asked flatly.

            “I’m vacationing here with some friends. Veronica twisted her ankle so that’s why I am at this exact location.” She replied back, still as bubbly as ever.

            “Well I have to go, one of my friends are injured and I want to find out more.” I said, walking away.

            “My number is still the same if you want to call me!” She yelled to my back as I kept walking, rolling my eyes.

            “Louis where were you?” Cat asked, running up to me.

            “I ran into someone I didn’t really want to see.” Was all I replied, I walked over to Niall. I didn’t want the girls to think I was brushing them off I just didn’t want to talk.

            Niall honestly looked awful; he was tomato red, tear stains all over his face and his hair looked more like a mop on his head instead of his messy quiff.

            “P-p-paparazzi.” Was all he said, before running up and hugging me.

            “It’s okay Nialler.” I said, detaching him from me and setting both of us on the waiting chairs.

            “Mr. Horan?” A nurse came out and asked.

            “That’d be me.” Niall said, standing up and attempting to wipe tears away.

            “Well thank you for bringing her in, I am sure the paparazzi wouldn’t have realized she was there. She is awake now, she remembers a little bit about the accident but don’t overdo it. You all may go in whenever you wish. Room 215” She said, turning on her heel and walking back down the corridor she had come out of.

            “So Niall, how do you want to do it? We can all go in or do you want to go in first and we can follow.”

            “Um. Can I bring Brooky in with me and then you guys follow?” He asked, hiccupping.

            “Sure Nialler. BrookyBear!” I whisper yelled, waving Brooke over.

            “Yeah?” Brooke said, walking over, fiddling with her phone case.

            “Will you go with Niall to Maddi’s room?” I asked her calmly.

            “Sure! Now?”

            “Sure.” Niall said, standing up and hugging Brooke all of the sudden.

Brooke’s POV

            All of the sudden Niall was hugging me.

            “Thank you.” He whispered in my ear, pulling away and waiting for me to walk down the hall.

Maddi’s POV

            I just sat there. There wasn’t much I could do, I had a huge headache and the nurses left as soon as they saw I was awake after checking if I was okay.

            “Is my fellow food master ok?” Niall asked, peeking his head in the room.

            “Niall!” I said, perking up but then slowly leaning back down, forgetting about my headache.

            “Maddi!” He said, walking up and hugging me.

             “Hate to interrupt but I’m here too!” Brooke said, leaning on the door frame.

            “Brooky!” I practically screamed and bounced in my bed, setting off my headache and some machine thingy. “Oops.” I said, resettling back down and calming my headache.

            “Maisy!!” Brooke said, hugging me lightly. I laughed at her nickname for me, I used to have a ton of different ones but she decided to combine all of them (don’t ask).

            “Gosh. I hate hospitals.” I said, slumping down and crossing my arms like a little kid.

            “Can we come in yet?” Louis whined from the other side of the door.

            “Fine, just don’t be too loud.” I said, tossing my head back on my pillow.

            Louis, Cat, and Ashley walked in one by one, squishing together on the couch by the window.

            “So I found out when you are getting out of here!” Ashley said, after finally getting seated.

            “Really? When?” I asked, slightly bouncing.

            “Your doctor said she would come soon but to tell you that once your headache goes down you should be good to go.” Ashley said, finally giving up and sitting on the floor.

            “Am I interrupting anything?” my doctor asked, sticking her head in the room.

            “Nope.” I said, sighing.

            “I have good news.” She said, smiling. “You are all set, just a slight headache and a bruise or two but you should be set to go in an hour or so. Just make sure to stay away from loud noises.” She said, signing the last few papers.

            “Thank you.” I said as she finished. One hour. “I’m tired.” I said, before drifting off into a deep sleep.