Open Imagine ...

I got bored and I've got writers block on one of my stories so I thought I should take my mind off it which lead me here ehehe. This is a really old imagine I wrote so yeah ... 

Hope you like it.

~ Hannah xox

~~~~~~~~~~~

‘Do you still want to go on this walk or you not bothered?’ I said.

Tom nodded and took my hand – ‘I’m taking [Y/N] on a walk, don’t wait up yeah?’ Tom announced to the rest of the lads who were sat huddled up around the TV watching the football match. Grunting noises were exchanged between them as we walked out the door, the cold air started to suck all the heat from my body, I shivered uncontrollably.

‘Where, where we going then?’ I asked,

‘You’ll see!’ Tom smiled as he put his arm around me – I wrapped my arm around his waist and placed my head on his arm. It was an half an hour journey of trekking up and down hills it was about quarter to eleven when we finally got to where we were going, ‘Close your eyes.’ Tom said quietly.

‘No, please.’ I said.

‘Why don’t you trust me?’ Tom asked taking his arm off my shoulders.

‘It is hard for me to trust people.’ I said speaking to the floor.

Tom smiled and placed his hands over my eyes, ‘Trust me, nothing will happen.’ Tom spoke into my ear a single shiver ran up my spine as he slowly lay me down on the grass. The grass tickled the back of my neck, ‘You can open your eyes now.’ Tom spoke; I opened my eyes to see millions of stars looking back.

‘This is beautiful.’ I said quietly as if, if I spoke to loudly it would scare them off.

‘This is nothing compared to looking at you.’ I looked over at Tom who was looking deeply into my eyes, I bit my lip and smiled – I started to inch closer to him and rested my head on his chest. None of us said a single word, Tom played with my hair as I messed about with the bottom of his top – everything was perfect. I could feel his heart beating faster and faster *Dum dum, dum dum* I felt his lips touch the top of my head, ‘That’s because I’m here with you.’ I turned my head to see Tom smiling; Tom started to run his fingers through my hair - his eyes flickered from mine to my lips. Just then out the lips crashed with mine, moving in sync with each other; fireworks spread like wildfire across my whole body.

As soon as we let go we didn’t say a word, neither of us wanted to ruin the moment, I looked down at my phone, ‘It’s 11:11 make a wish.’ I spoke softly.

‘I wish this moment would never end…’ Tom stared into my eyes once again; I placed my head back on to his chest and started to close my eyes.