Imagines

This is an #imagine for @emilyrsykes_TW

With: Nathan

By: Saskia.

Enjoy. 

#Imagine 

Nathan has left to go on his American tour with his band mates, he's due back in a week, you've been Skyping him every night he's free. 

You've gone out shopping, with your friends, you decide to get Nathan something. As your planning to surprise him, with a romantic meal, as he is always treating you like a princess. You get his favourite foods, as you plan to store it so when he gets home it will be ready. You come home with five bags full of food and clothes.

You see a familiar car outside your house, but you think someone across the road has bought a new one. You go to your door and open it, you hear giggling.

"(Best Friend's name) are you here?" You laugh.

You drop your bags and walk into your living room, you get the shock of your life when Nathan and the boys shout.

"Happy Birthday!" 

You thought he had forgotten and you didn't mind but after the boys had cleared out and gone to the hotel they were staying at, Nathan explained that they had a spare 4 days, so he dragged the boys out to see you. He blindfolded you and revealed a table with food and rose petals that spelled out 'Marry Me'