Chapter 3

Chapter 3 -----

"I honestly have no idea what to do. I didn't think that he would react this way. I know that I shouldn't have said it in a jokey way and should have sat him down and spoken with him, telling him what was going on but even I don't know what's going on in my head. I have a serious man-crush on Stephan but I understood where that came from, him being gorgeous. But I don't really understand why I was imaging Brian shirt-less. The only conclusion I could come to was that I was gay. And If I was gay Brain was definitely going to be the first to know. I think that was why I rushed into telling him about it. I hate hiding things from him. OH MY GOD, WHAT IF BRIAN'S HOMOPHOBIC?! No wonder he hit me. He must hate gays. That must be it. It would explain everything. But if he hates gays does it mean he hates me now?! OH NO, WHAT IF HE NEVER TALKS TO ME AGAIN? What should I do, What should I do?? Justin help me, what should I do? Help, are you listening? help me!!"

"In case you hadn't noticed, I am currently testing the chemical reaction between sodium and rubidium. One wrong move and we BOTH will explode into itsy-bitsy pieces." Justin said as he held up a test-tube.

"But I need your help!" I whined like a two year old.

Justin let out a big sigh and then placed his test-tubes into their rack. He snapped his plastic gloves off and then slid his safely glasses off, ruffling his hair. He finally turned to face me and said

"And?! What exactly do you want me to do?"

"I need you help,some advise, your opinion, something! ANYTHING."

"You are so troublesome."

"Yeah but I'm also your big brother, so help me!"

That's right, forgot to mention Justin's my lil bro. He's two years younger than me and is considered a genius. He has won so many trophy's in science. He was even in the newspaper. We've always been close. Along with Brian, the three of us were inseparable. I don't know what I would do without either one of them. And I really don't want to find out. Brian doesn't really hate me, right?

"Michael, stop daydreaming already. If you're not going to pay attention then I'm going back to my experiment" Justin huffed in an agitated voice.

"Ah! Sowry" I mumble in a cutesy voice. That just made Justin roll his eyes in response.

Releasing another long sigh he looked me straight in the eyes and said,

"Well before you decide as to whether or not Brian hates you, I suggest you sit down, by yourself and process what is going on. You're making a decision on things way too quickly. Just slow down. You've know Brian since forever, I highly doubt that he's planning to end your relationship because you "might" be gay. Emphases on the "might".So basically I'm saying only speak with Brian after you've sorted everything out."

When he was done with his speech he turned towards his chemicals again, stretching on a new pair of gloves along with safety glasses. He began brewing his chemicals again, completely ignoring me.

He is right. I was coming to a conclusion on things way too early. Maybe I just happened to notice how delicious his abs were today by pure coincidence. Doesn't mean I'm gay. I need to be serious about this. I really pissed of Brian, but I don't think he would hate me because I might be gay. He isn't that type of guy. There must be another reason.If you had just stopped to think about it , you could've figured that out ages ago. Idiot. You know your criticism hurts. Oh whatever, I'm just glad Brian possibly doesn't hate me and we can be besto's again. YAAAAAAY. If I didn't have Justin with me I would've never figured everything out. I love my lil bro.

"JUSTIN, I LOVE YOU" I hollered as I leaped towards him, wrapping my arms around his head, making sure he was snuggled tightly into my chest. I began to rub my cheek against his soft fluffy hair. AHH HE'S SO CUTE.