Cry - Calling Rianne Yours

Rianne (or rather Kuroyuri) strolled through the forest. Lyra and Mali attempted to overtake her leisurely pace, trying to hurry her. Rianne smirked, increasing her steps everytime they did so. And finally ; silence broke. 

"Look, if you're going to kill Porlyusica, you'd better hurry." Lyra snapped. A thin layer of sweat laid across her face. 

"But I don't want to kill her." Rianne returned, giving a horrible innocent pout. She shrugged her shoulders as if it didn't concern her at all. 

"You promised!" Lyra accused with a shocked expression. Her index finger immediately pointed straight between Rianne's eyes, causing her to stop short and fall. 

"LYRA!" 

Mali shouted in a warning tone. He quickly swooped to catch Rianne from falling. Lyra stared unbelievingly at him as if to question.

"What the hell, Mali? Why are you defending her? Who's side are YOU on??" Lyra asked, confused and angered at the same time. 

"Lyra." He said in a calm assertive tone that only older brothers can command. He gave her a stern stare, cutting off her complain.

He helped Rianne to her feet. "You okay?" He asked gently. Rianne smiled. "I'm fine."

Then he turned to Lyra. "It doesn't matter who's side I'm on."

"But you're my brother!" Lyra hissed. 

"And Rianne's assigned companion. You are too. We need to work together to assasinate Porlyusica. Understand?" Mali affirmed. Before Lyra could respond, Mali waved her off and turned ot step forward.

"We're continuing. Sun's almost down."  

*************

That night ... 

(hoot hoot)

***********

The three of them stared down at their provisions. Two tents, one pot, two loaves of bread, a piece of cheese, two apples. Lyra spoke first. 

"I'm sharing the tent with Mali."

"But Lyra, we haven't slept together for ages."

"It's better than you sleeping with that wit--"

"You know what, Lyra? You two girls get the tents and I'll stand guard."

Rianne shrugged. She didn't like getting caught in the middle of a sibling's quarrel. It reminded her too much of her time with Zeref. "Fine with me." 

Lyra looked at the food. Her gaze turned to Rianne, her eyes telling Rianne to say something. Rianne knew what she wanted and couldn't be bothered with anything but to sleep. So Rianne stretched and faked a yawn. 

"You guys can eat without me. I'm off to bed."

"SWEET!" Lyra cheered and her hand dove to eat the bread. She tore off a few pieces of cheese to go with it. Rianne slipped into the tent and closed the flap. Despite all that happened, she was still unsure how to keep Porlyusica alive without Lyra and Mali noticing.

Tired, she just slept.

******** V^V^V^V^V **************

The moon was high up in the sky when I woke up again. It was windy. There was an absence of fire or of any other light. Darkness. Wasn't Mali on guard?

"Mali.' I whispered. The wind continured blowing. No response. Sighing, I lifted the tent flap and poked my head outside. Then I saw a black shadow covering my mouth, pulling me back into the tent. 

I struggled and ignited my Dragonslayer powers. 

"Toxic Flames of the Posion Dragon!!!!" I hollered as purple flames encircled my legs and attacked the intruder. He/she flew out of my tent, ripping a huge hole in it. The wind blew.  

I felt a presence behind me.

Paranoid, I commanded purple flames to my fists and turned around only to find Mali. Was it possible that his black hair shone darker than usual, maybe his expression too? His eyebrows were narrowed to each other in annoyance.

"Mali ... " I said. He responded lightly, moving a step in front of me. He swung his guitar to ready-mode, plucking it lightly but surely.

"Tch .. what are you doing protecting an abomination like her??" The intruder said. I could only tell that it was a deep, husky man voice, the type that runs goosebumps through your skin. If i were to picture him, he would be a six-foot five guy with a few piercings and maybe shoulder-length red hair pulled back into a ponytail. With a very sexy green eyes. I forced back a pleased smile. This was no time to be going through my fantasies. 

"You can't kill her." Mali said. He was still evoking his power. Not getting serious, I guess. Or maybe Mali had an uncontrollable power, one he would rather not unleash. The intruder laughed.

"Remember the pact we made, Mali?" One Dragonslayer for one secret. Fair deal, don't you think?" He chuckled.

Mali flinched as if that comment hit home. How powerful are the secrets Mali have anyway? Is it worth so much as a Dragonslayer?

"I remember making no pact like this, Crimson." He said. This time I stifled back my laugh. My fantasies are coming true one by one. This is laughable.

Then Mali did something unexpected. He lazily draped an arm on my shoulder and looked back with a (possibly gleaming>??) eyes.

"Rianne's mine."

Crimson snorted then I heard him leave. Before that, he said.

"That'd be the first mistake you make. Mali. Calling Rianne yours. You really don't know her, do you?"

Mali didn't say anything, but slowly turned me back to the camp. I was surprised to find Lyra still asleep soundly like a baby. But both of us knew that sleep wouldn't come and dawn is upon us.

***********

Beep BeeeeepPP!!!! Hi Hi This is Crimson Rain here :DDD

Sorry for not updating for aaageeessss. If not for AlexthelionRawr, I wouldn't have continued :D So um, how's the story so far??? :DD

BAIIIII@@!!!!!