Cana and I

Hi Hi This is Crimson Rain ^_^ I have written this story before and yeah, this is the re-written version. 

************************************************************************************************************

"It's so HOTTTTT!!!"

"Shut it, Mi-chan."

"HOTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!"

"SHUT UP, MI-CHAN!"

Unsatisfied, I pouted. It is an extremely hot and humid day. To top it off, my room mate Cana Alberona wouldn't talk to me. Both of us had conquered every ice cream in the fridge and we are now lying on the wooden floors with Cana's "Wind" card blasting on us at max. 

"Cana-chan, it's so hot...."

"I have an idea." She brushed desirable brown chocolate curls away from her sweaty face. I popped my head up in excitement. Cana-chan always suggests good ideas.

"Buy me some ice-cream." 

"No way. Buy it yourself." 

In my head I was already fantasising of a cooling lemon sorbet at the tipo of my tongue. 

"I'm not buying either. So there."

The nearest place to buy ice cream is the guild Fairy Tail. It's pretty near our seaside cottage. Grr, I hate it when she is this way. When Cana's annoyed, she becomes very sarcastic. She's lazy and she drinks all the time. Wait till you see our tiny clifftop cottage. I can guarantee you that it reeks of booze and is stuffed with beer barrels. I, on the other hand, am alcohol-intolerant. My skin gets itchy even when I eat  tiramisu cakes. The only thing Cana and I share in common are we both wear bikini tops and gamble. I can't stand it anymore! It's just too hot!         

"Cana-chan, I want to jump into the ocean."

"Suit yourself."

"Alright."

Fine, be that way. The ocean's fun, I don't know why Cana's so lazy. I will find a way to persuade Cana out later. Maybe if I collect some seaweed and throw it at her, she would chase me. Then I will jump into the ocean, my safety catch of all time!!! Cunning plan, I thought to myself, rubbing my hands with glee.

"Are you sure you don't wanna?" I asked Cana again. Maybe she might decided to go after all. 

Cana reached for her massive feather adorned bag and pulled out three tarot cards, "Lightning", "Reverse Tower" and "Lovers". Oops. I didn't really want to get her in that mood. As a wielder of "Card Magic", she is extremely good.

"JOLT OF FAITH!" She exclaimed as I jumped off the cliff and dived down. The yellow lightning bolts struck the tiny rocks falling beside me. My bluish-green long skirt flowed tickled and teased my ankles while I fell, revealing my grey shorts and navy blue Fairy Tail stamp along with it. It felt much cooler diving down from the cliff but the sunrays were still beating down on me. I closed my eyes and got prepared to feel the crisp coolness of the oceans.

"DANGER!" I heard a hoarse voice shouting behind me. Before I knew it, the waters surrounding me turned into a dull sheet of ice. A figure took hold of my body and his hands felt cold. I held onto him, not knowing what was happening.  Then, I ended up on shore, with the sun rays beating harshly on me again. 

"You okay?" He said, lowering me gently onto the sinking soft sand. I looked at him, trying to figure out the identity of he who hindered me from swimming. My eyes led me to see a Fairy Tail stamp on his right chest, in a colour identical to mine; navy blue. He sported a head of black messy spiky hair and a crux-like necklace dangling down from his neck.  He has got to be Gray Fullbuster, a muscular Ice mage with a habit of stripping unconsciously.