019.

☁︎☹︎♥︎✈︎✌︎☯︎⤵︎

"first things first, we need our nails done...says nick" briana laughed as she and the girls walked around the mall that the boys had wanted to go to.

the boys had been on tour for approximately three weeks and to say that this break wasn't the best thing  that they could've gotten would be a lie. everyone had been waiting for a break and to get one meant everything.

"i'll sit out on the nails, i don't want to inhale too many fumes" ansley sighed as she walked away from the salon, nearing the food court.

ziye' quickly froze in her spot and looked at ansley with a smile, "i wouldn't want ansley to be alone, i'll go with you" the girl gathered her bags following ansley, confusing both briana and saige.

"what was that?" saige laughed as she walked into the salon, briana being right behind her as she looked through her emails.

"she's been acting weird all month, sai" briana sighed  as she got to a certain email from one of her favorite people to work with, dolce and gabbana . even though briana was the boys publicist, that didn't mean that she wasn't also doing things for herself.

"hello again, briana. we were wondering if you would like to be in-"

"what's that?" saige looked over the briana's shoulder as she quickly locked her phone, confusing her. "okay?" saige awkwardly chuckled as she talked to the front lady of the salon, telling her what she wanted.

meanwhile with the boys...

"so why'd you make our girlfriends get their nails done?" austin asked nick completely out of the blue as him and the boys followed behind nick into random stores.

"because what i want to do tomorrow calls for nice nails and happiness" nick sighed as he made sure the girls were in the nail salon before quickly walking out of the store going into pandora.

"the fuck are we doing in pandora" edwin laughed as nick ignored him and the rest of the boys going over to the ring section of the store.

"you're fucking crazy" zion gasped as he figured out what nick was doing, quicker than the rest of the guys... a first for all them.

"i want a future with her... i want my kids to be from her and only her. i wanna grow old with her, so yeah i'm a little crazy" nick sighed as he looked through the multiple rose gold rings in the lit up case.

"now can you guys help me find the perfect ring for her?" nick asked the boys, a bright smile on his face as the all nodded their head going over to the other ring cases.

"she really wants a rose gold ring, princess cut i think" nick sighed as he talked to both the boys and sales manager.

"and how do you know this stuff?" brandon asked the boy with a chuckled as nick pulled out his phone, showing him saiges twitter likes.

"it's the only type of rings in her twitter likes and she showed me one a while ago when we weren't together" nick was sure that he knew everything that needed to happen, get the ring, get her nails done, have impeccable timing, and then ask her.

"how long have you been planning this?" edwin questioned nick as he showed a sales associate a ring that he wanted her to take out.

"ever since she first met destiny a few months ago" nick sighed, everything just had to go right. he didn't know what he would do if she said no.

with ansley and ziye'...

"i definitely know that there's something wrong, z" ansley narrowed her eyes at the girl that she'd grown a lot more closer to in the past three weeks.

"what do you mean?" ziye' chuckled nervously as she looked ansley in the eyes.

"there's just something off going on, i mean...you're glowing a lot more than the last time i saw you, you didn't want to get your nails done for the first time in a while, and now you're eating weird shi- you pregnant bitch!" ansley gasped, she put her hand over her heart as she finally realized what was going on with her friend.

"surprise" ziye' laughed as ansleys mouth fell open, her still trying to process the information she just figured out.

"how long have you been pregnant?" ansley exclaimed being a lot louder than she anticipated making the girl across from her sigh before shushing her.

"about three weeks" ziye' sheepishly smiled as she ate some of the weird concoction that ansley had mixed together in the food court.

"awe... our kids would be the same age!" ansley exclaimed as she did a little dance in her seat.

with saige and briana...

saige and briana sat in the massage/ pedicure chairs of the nail salon as the nail techs around them did their pedicures, the girls chatting amongst themselves as they got each other caught up in things.

"so what was that email from earlier?" saige asked briana as she noticed the girl move around a lot in her spot.

"dolce and gabbana, they wanted me to do 2020 fashion week" briana shrugged as saige coughed, choking on her sweet tea.

"you gotta do it...it's a on-"

"once in a life time opportunity, i know" briana sighed as she closed her eyes, sitting back further into the chair.

"then what's stopping you from going? because i know for a fact that you would've already said you would go to that" saige looked over at her friend, among sure she could see briana's nose since everytime she lied it would crinkle a little.

"i don't want to leave zion again..." briana sighed as she opened her eyes, her nose not crinkling one bit as she sat up.

"bri..."

"i left him once and we broke up. who's to say that won't happen again because i want to be selfish?" briana looked like a cookie on the verge of crumbling as she looked up at the ceiling, trying to process leaving.

"no bri, what would be selfish is if he said that you shouldn't go. zion loves you too much to say some shit like that, babes. it wouldn't be fair for you to not live your dream and he does" this was saiges strong suit, she was the girl that gave everyone the best advice.

"thank you sai... i just have to talk to him" briana looked over at the girl, saige squeezed her hand for reassurance with a smile.

"just don't tell anyone" nick, ziye', and briana each spoke at the same time in the different parts of the mall after t point their plans of everything.

looks like tour is getting good...