012.

☁︎☹︎♥︎✈︎✌︎☯︎⤵︎

exactly one week later.

everyone ran around the studio them all laughing and joking as saige, ziye', ian, and briana began to prepare for the boys practice run for choreography, clothing changes, and actually staying out of drama which was something they always had trouble with. 

"and this is why we dont let nick try and find you guys clothes" saige laughed looking down at the clothes nick had picked out before giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

"hey!" nick passed looking around at his friends before bursting into a fit of laughter with them. 

"wait wait wait! brandon is not allowed to wear this damn a girl is a gun shirt" briana laughed as she picked up the shirt before flinging it across the room. 

"no! I like that shirt" the boy pouted as he looked over at his girlfriend practicing in the open dance studio with ian, yep they made it official just like nick, saige, zion, and briana.

ziye' turned her head to smile at the boy before laughing going back to working on the more sexual dance with ian. 

"okay...now lets figure this shit out, who wants to wear this?" saige looked around at the boys before pulling out a pair of overalls as briana's phone began to ring making her leave the room .

"not it" the boys each shouted, excluding zion since he hadn't been paying attention.

"zions it" 

"hu-" 

after three hours of intense outfit planning with and without the boys it was time for them to learn all new choreography, while saige and briana ate their food from shake shack watching jane the virgin.

jumping right into their choreography the first song that ziye' and ian decided to teach new material for was the new kehlani remix to mind of poseidon.

"since you guys would have girls on the stage now, you have to learn the duet for it" ian smiled down at ziye' before holding his hand out to her as the music began, brandon becoming slightly irritated as soon as the music started. 

as kehlani's part began to play, ziye' walked through the moves the her and Ian would teach the girls while the boys would be walking behind them, pausing then stopping to watch. 

"If the time is right and the mood is right would you come with me" the girl mumbled to her self as she danced around the boys, them still trying to do their old choreography while she added more with ian. 

"oh wait! for zions part, he should pull the girl close and somewhat pull up his shirt or something since he said something along those lines" saige pointed out from the floor beside briana, not paying attention to her friends face. 

"no." briana sighed as she cleaned up her food, walking out of the room catching everyones attention as ziye' told them to take five. 

zion immediately left out of the room to check on briana, not wanting her to be uncomfortable with anything. "whats wrong?" zion asked the girl as he caught up to her, smiling as he lazily wrapped his arm around her shoulder. 

"I just think that touching up on the other girls is unnecessary and not cute, it could cause too much drama and I don't like the idea of it" briana shrugged as she pulled out her phone looking through her contacts for no one in particular. 

"baby...I promise it will not be that bad. I will make sure of it and if you really really don't want to do that we can cut having girls out and just take mind of poseidon off the track list" zion, sighed as he now held briana's hand looking at her. 

"but, the beanz really want to see it" briana pouted as he kissed her forehead. 

"then they can watch it on youtube" the boys shrugged as she laughed while they walked back to the studio. 

"so no mind of poseidon and no girls" saige smiled at the couple as the entered the studio, everyone had been having their own separate discussions.

"seems like it" nick smiled at his friends before they all jumped back into choreography for tour. 

about forty minutes into the boys doing their practice, saige told the boys that she didn't feel good anymore so nick took her home. 

"saige-" 

"no." 

"babygirl..." 

"im listening" saige smiled with her eyes closed as nick looked over at her smiling briefly before focusing back on the road. 

"how sick do you feel? do you want me to stop and get you ice cream? or do you think its a period kind  of sick, I mean I can get you another heating pad if it is" nick rambled as he pulled into the cvs parking lot. 

"I feel nauseous, I really just want to cuddle and watch movies" the girl pouted as nick turned to face her, he quickly kissed her cheek before getting out of the car going into the pharmacy. 

once saige knew that he was completely gone, she pulled out her phone and texted briana and ziye'. 

what could they be texting about?