01

╔─────────・ ☆:*

╔─────────・ ☆:*.☽ .* :☆゚.───────────╗

"taehyung!" jimin was currently stood outside of taehyung's dorm, knocking on his door as hard as possible. jimin's definition of hard however was like flicking a fly.

"t-taehyung! it's cold out in this corridor can you please open your door?" jimin rubbed his arms to try and warm himself up a bit, even though it was still summer it was also getting colder due to autumn being around the corner.

"hold on chim, i have no clothes on."

"then hurry! it's cold!" taehyung opened the door wearing a light grey robe with his hair sticking up in all different places. jimin stood on his tip toes and fixed his hair for him, sticking his tongue out in the process making taehyung smile.

"anyway, what did you want me for?" jimin walked into the dorm and got comfy on one of the chairs. he turned the tv on and switched it to the kids channel. even though jimin was 17 he still enjoyed watching children shows. after all they are entertaining.

"i was just bored, i didn't realise i had stayed in the café for almost 2 hours."

"if you could you'd spend the rest of your life in there. what's so special about it anyway? there's a bunch of other café's in town." taehyung walked into his bedroom yet left the door open so he could still converse with jimin.

"because it's pretty to look at, plus seungminnie and seokjinnie-hyung work there. they make the best pink drinks!" jimin waved his arms about while explaining. he was getting a little too excited for talking about a café.

"hm, i'll check it out sometime. isn't seungmin that kid in jungkook's class?"

"uh, who's jungkook?" jimin still didn't know who half the people on the campus were since he only moved into taehyung's college a few months ago. he's never had the chance to explore the full campus so he just stayed in his comfort zone and went to his afternoon classes.

"here, i'll show you his twitter."

"wahh, he's cute!" jimin took the phone from taehyung and inspected the photo further

"wahh, he's cute!" jimin took the phone from taehyung and inspected the photo further. taehyung grinned at jimin and took his phone back, leaving a pout on jimin's face.

"i see my little jiminie has a crush already."

"no i don't! and where are your honorifics pabo!" jimin hit taehyung's shoulder and taehyung pulled a face gesturing that jimin's punch hurt. in reality taehyung just likes to make jimin believe things even when they're not true. they both giggled with each other even when the joke wasn't really funny anymore.

"guess what, i bought cupcake mix yesterday, wanna make some?" jimin's giggling came to a complete stop and he looked up at taehyung. his eyes sparkling.

"yes! what type?" jimin was already halfway into the small kitchen before taehyung got to even answer his question.

"they're just fairy cupcakes but i've got leftover sugar frosting that seokjin left in my fridge." jimin started jumping up and down like a child. taehyung sometimes thought jimin had the mindset of a 5 year old even though he was 17. seeing jimin act so childish made taehyung smile and laugh all while getting the cupcake mix and sugar frosting.

midst making the cupcakes jimin smudged some flour on his cheek and nose after rubbing his face with his hands. taehyung looked over and giggled silently, he dipped his finger into the sugar frosting and smeared it on the button of jimin's nose.

"hey!" jimin gasped, over exaggerating the shocked expression on his face. he dipped 2 fingers into the sugar frosting and rubbed it onto taehyung's cheek, taehyung stood there and let it happen since he wanted to join in on the fun of having sugar frosting on his face.

taehyung and jimin burst into a fit of giggles, hunching over to try and cease their laughter. their tactic however, only made their giggles erupt even more. the door to the dorm suddenly opened and their laughing stopped as they stared at the door.

"taehyung i think i left my xbox controller the last time i came-"

"hehe, jungkook- hi?"

╚──────────・ ☆:*.☽ .* :☆゚.──────────╝

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛᴇ

i quite like this chapter, this one's more like a filler but also an introduction to jungkook, there wasn't any tweets in this one, i promise to start making more tweets since this is a twitter fic😘