00

╔─────────・ ☆:*

╔─────────・ ☆:*.☽ .* :☆゚.───────────╗

every morning jimin would go to his local café to order his usual and get a glimpse at the weather. it was one of those basic yet effective things that he thoroughly enjoyed. he walked up to the counter and smiled at the worker known as 'kim seungmin'. seungmin and jimin became close friends after being introduced to each other by jimin's roommate kim seokjin.

seokjin was the manager of the little café yet it just meant that jimin got a discount on everything he ordered. for himself or jimin's friends. jimin would sometimes bring his best friend kim taehyung to the café on a morning. they'd sit and eat seokjin's famous pancakes and small talk about random things. it was enjoyable.

sometimes jimin would come to the café alone which was also enjoyable. he liked to look at the view outside his usual seat in the back corner. thankfully each booth was sectioned off from the next so he wouldn't get random stares. everyone who came to seokjin's café was either local or a friend of someone's so jimin never really got stares anyway.

"hey seungmin, can i have my usual please?"

"one strawberry açai with coconut milk coming up, you're usual discount right? 10% off?"

"i'm feeling generous today seungmin, you can minus the discount heh."

"my heart is going to combust soon if you keep up your cuteness jiminie-hyung, that'll be 6488.09 won." seungmin let out a giggle after finishing his sentence and gave jimin a warming smile. a genuine smile. jimin smiled back and leaned over the counter to give seungmin his money. he'd give seungmin all of his money if he could. he's too precious.

"thank you seungmin!" jimin walked over to his usual seat and pulled out his phone, waiting for seungmin to deliver his special drink. he scrolled through his twitter feed and decided to post since the last time he posted was 2 days ago. after all, his followers were attacking him to post again

as soon as jimin posted his notifications were spamming his phone

as soon as jimin posted his notifications were spamming his phone. his best friend taehyung and seokjin both commented along with many of his followers. his scroll through the comments was soon interrupted however by-

"jiminie-hyung! here's your order! sorry it took so long, i spilled it first try and had to clean it up." seungmin let out a nervous giggle and grinned at jimin. his teeth showing, making jimin smile back.

"it's okay, i bet it still tastes amazing, thank you seungminnie!" seungmin bowed and walked over to the counter where he served another 3 customers before taking a short break. even though the café was small and not many people came in during the mornings, seungmin still worked hard and put love and hard work into each drink he made. jimin appreciated that.

jimin turned over his phone and checked the time seeing that he'd already spent an hour and a half staring out the window. maybe he was a little lonely. he decided he was going to go and hang out with taehyung since taehyung usually can make time for jimin. they're best friends after all.

he picked up the remnants of his drink and placed it gently in a nearby trash can that was of course, by seokjin's choice, pink. he waved goodbye to seungmin and any other local people he knew in the café and left the café.

╚──────────・ ☆:*.☽ .* :☆゚.──────────╝

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛᴇ

i'm not too sure how i feel about this so far, it takes a while to make the tweets but it's fun at the same time, hopefully i'll end up sticking to writing this book unlike the 50 drafts i've got currently hehe.☺️