Chapter 2: More than love

Akiza's POV:
The next morning I woke up and noticed that I was in bed with Yusei which made me blush really bright and also made me feel safe and happy. I laid my head on Yusei's chest and closed my eyes again only to be woken up by a kiss on my head and I looked up and saw that Yusei was awake, "Morning Akiza." Yusei said with a smile as he sat up and I sat up as well, "Morning Yusei, thanks for letting me stay with you." I said as he got out of bed and went to the door, "It's no problem. Besides, once I get a bigger bed we won't have to sleep so close together." Yusei said as he went to make breakfast and I noticed that my clothes from yesterday were hanging up on a hanger and I smiled that Yusei helped me yesterday and saved my life from my own error in judgment. Once I got dressed I smelled something really good I went into the dining room and saw Yusei making pancakes with eggs and bacon. "That smells really good Yusei." I said as I hugged him from behind, "Thanks, they're almost done. There's also coffee if you want some." Yusei said as he pointed to the coffee machine and I made myself a cup of coffee and sat down at the table as Yusei handed me a plate of eggs, bacon, and pancakes. "Enjoy the meal." Yusei said with a smile which brightened up my day more than I thought was possible.

Yusei's POV:
As Akiza and I were eating breakfast I got a call from a client since I run a mechanic shop after I gave Jack his title back as the Champion of Turbo Duels. "Hello, Fudo Mechanics, Yusei Fudo here. How can I help?" I asked, "Mr. Fudo, this is Samantha. I was a client of your mechanics shop a few weeks ago about my car. It seems that it broke down again. Could I come by and have you take another look?" Samantha asked me, "Sure, just come by at eleven o'clock I'll be open for business then." I said, "Thanks again Mr. Fudo." Samantha said and I put the phone down, "Who was that?" Akiza asked, "It was Samantha, she's a client for my mechanics shop. I fixed her car a few weeks ago and it seems to have broken down again." I said as I grabbed my jacket and was about to leave when Akiza stood in front of the door, "Um, would it be alright if I helped out Yusei?" she asked me, "Sure, I pretty much work by myself so I could use the help." I said as both Akiza and I went downstairs where my shop was located since I managed to buy this place with a garage below my place. I handed Akiza a jacket and some pants and she went to get changed I also told her she could wear one of my shirts so she didn't get her clothes dirty. While I was getting everything set up I heard a knock on the garage door so I opened it and saw Samantha with a tow truck with her car being set down, "You're early, I only just got started setting things up." I said as I walked over to the tow truck guy and thanked him and I opened the hood and saw that several of the wires and the parts were scorched and burnt to a crisp. "Thanks again for helping me out." Samantha said, "It's no problem. But this engine is completely fried. It will take hours before it's working again." I said as I went into the garage and found Akiza with a tow cable and handed it to me. "Thanks, Akiza. Just make sure to follow my lead here alright." I said and she nodded her head in agreement. However, when Samantha saw Akiza I think she was jealous for some reason. "And who are you?" she asked, "I'm Akiza Izinski, I'm a really good friend of Yusei's." Akiza said and that sort of made me blush lightly while I was taking the engine out of Samantha's car and noticed how extensive the damage to the engine was. "Hey, Akiza can you hand me that socket wrench right next to you?" I asked, "Sure Yusei." Akiza said as she grabbed the socket wrench and handed it to me, "Thanks, Aki." I said and I saw her blush a little when I called her Aki. "So, you two are a thing huh?" Samantha asked and that made me lose my grip on the socket wrench and it landed on my foot, "Ow, man, Samantha could you at least give someone a little warning before you talk." I said as I picked up the wrench and Akiza helped me stand up, "Sorry, but I noticed how close you two are and I guess I got my hopes up to think that I could get a date with someone who's smart and good looking like you Mr. Fudo." Samantha said as she just went into the waiting room and sat down, "Well, that was weird." Akiza said and I noticed how flustered she was and I handed her the wrench, "Here, let me teach you how to fix a car engine." I said as she nodded her head and got in front of me and I guided her hands to the parts that needed to be replaced and helped her take the parts off.