First lost tooth (chapter 7)

Brim's P.O.V
I woke up in a beautiful morning I was now feeling hungry I went to the kitchen to see mommy making toast, coffee, cookies and juice. "Oh good morning Brim" he said "good morning mommy" I said as I sat down on a chair. He gave me my cookies and grape juice. I thanked him and start eating when I bit my cookie my tooth hurts "OW!" I screamed getting mommy's attention.

"Sweety, what's wrong" he asked I told that my tooth hurts. He told me to open my mouth so he could take a look. I opened my mouth and mommy looked in "I see what's the problem your baby tooth is moving that means it's gonna come out" he said I quickly closed my mouth almost bit mommy's hand. "How about we take that little tooth out" I shake my hand no and covered my mouth with my hands.

"I don't want to mommy" I said he giggled and petted me "don't worry sweety it won't hurt its gonna be quick it won't hurt that much ok? Trust me" he said I think for a moment until mommy said "if we get it out we will go and get some ice cream". I jumped up and down and chanted "ice cream! Ice cream!" He giggled and kissed my forehead "finish your food first so we can take that tooth out" I nodded and quickly ate my food.

~timeskip~

"It's only a small tooth ok? You don't need to cry it" he said as he wraps a small floss around my tooth and wrapped the end of the floss on the window. "One, mommy is gonna be careful, two!" mommy closed the window as my tooth on the top or should I say my teeth.

"Oh, its gone, were done, look my son is very good were finish!" I was silent "are you crying?" I shook my head "but why aren't you saying anything" "because you took alot" mommy looked inside my mouth and saw my five other teeth were gone too. "Your right" he said he quickly picked me up and said "but my son is very good he didn't even cry he still smiles let's see" I smile making mommy smile too.

"Wow do you wanna take another one out?" I shake my and told him "what about the ice cream you promised" he told me we will go now.

~timeskip again~

Me and mommy are at the ice cream store. The store owner asked what flavor we want I said chocolate mint and mommy said lemon. The store owner gave us our ice cream and we sat down. "You know Brim me and your daddy went here before" I asked what ice cream they ate "it was a special one that was for couples me and your daddy a couple and we are an engaged couple".

I giggled and continued eating "remember Brim you should always brush your teeth after you woke, after lunch and before going to sleep you don't want to have a tooth decay or go to the dentist" I froze when he said dentist. I heard that the dentist have drills that will gonna take your tooth out.

"I don't wanna go to the dentist" "but son you already lost your tooth now besides the dentist isn't that bad after you were done he will give you a toy for being brave" I looked down and continued eating my ice cream. "What will I do with my lost tooth" I asked "well you put your tooth under your pillow and in the morning instead of your tooth you will see it was now a shiny coin the one who give it, it was the tooth fairy" I smile and we talked more.

*few hours later*

I picked up my pillow and put my tooth under it. I was happy that i'm gonna get a coin. Mommy said goodnight and went to his bedroom I turned off the lights and went to sleep.

*in the morning*

I woke up picked up my pillow mommy was right it is a shiny coin I was so happy. I ran to mommy's room seeing him asleep I bounced up and down on the bed making him wake up "sweety what is it?" "I got a shiny coin" mommy smiled and bounce me in his arms.

"I'm so happy for you" he said I giggled "how about I put all of my lost teeth under my pillow tonight" I said "or maybe keep it besides it can remind when you lost them in your mouth you should hide them until the future you will see them" I nodded and we went downstairs to eat.