Wet dream (chapter 5)

Ok I have waited long enough now I am losing patience I must be doing this chapter already I still have other stories to continue but I have to so this shit first.

______________________________________

Third person's P.O.V
Masky was standing near the cliff watching the sunset. He remembered that he and Hoodie would always go here whenever they are out and today is different.

Masky felt that there are two arms wrapped around his waist. He was stunned and thinking it was him when he turned around it was really him, Hoodie. Hoodie spun Masky around so he could face him. Masky was about to say anything but Hoodie quickly kissed him. Hoodie took if Masky's clothes until he was only wearing a laced bra and a black lace thong. Hoodie pinned Masky on tree and kissed him deeply.

He forced his tongue to go inside of his mouth he licked all around Masky's mouth. He went down to Masky's neck, he kissed and lick his neck making him moan. "B-brian wait a minute" Masky moaned. Hoodie kissed Masky again Masky kissed back and wrapped his arms around Hoodie's neck while Hoodie wraps his arms around Masky's waist.

While they were both still kissing Masky gasped as he felt Hoodie's finger slowly entered him making them pull away from the kiss. Hoodie continued to move his finger inside Masky's hole. Masky was moaning mess and he wants more "ahh~... m-more...please...more~ mmm~~" Hoodie add another finger in once it goes in deep and when he managed to hit his prostrate Masky gasped and spurt some precum on his shirt. Hoodie smirked and start hitting the spot multiple times.

Before Masky was about to cum Hoodie immediately pulled his finger out earning a whine from Masky. Hoodie threw Masky over his shoulder slapping his ass. Masky moaned pulled at Hoodie's shirt earning himself another smack. Soon Hoodie teleported to a beautiful room he laid Masky on the bed and starts to unbuckle his belt and unbuttoning his pants letting them drop on the floor.

Masky stared at the very erect penis Hoodie kissed Masky deeply and went to his entrance sticking his tongue in and licked all around the tight hole "A-ahhhh~" Masky moaned. Masky gripped at the sheets and moaned he let out a loud moan and bucked when he felt Hoodie licked the same spot before "ahhh~ t-there Hoodie there!" He moaned. Masky couldn't help but moan and gripped at the sheets Hoodie could feel his own precum leaking out of his cock. Masky now see stars and he was staring at the ceiling with half-lided eyes losing himself in the pleasure.

Hoodie took out his tongue out of the hole, flipped Masky over to his stomach and he pushed his cock in. Masky screamed as Hoodie kept thrusting and thrusting and thrusting not letting him adjust his size. He attacked Masky's neck with love bites and roughly grabbed his ass smacking it really hard. Masky moaned in so much pleasure his chest was on the bed but his ass was in the air for Hoodie to ruin his sweet ass.

Hoodie flipped Masky over again on his back and continued thrusting fast and hard. Masky had tears rolling down from so much pleasure. Hoodie leaned to Masky's face and kiss him softly Masky kissed back harder their tongues intertwine and so as their fingers that their hands were holding each other like they would be apart when they let go.

Hoodie starts to go hard on Masky so he bit his neck really hard that blood drew. Masky screamed feeling his body go numb. Hoodie let out a growl and cummed inside Masky. Masky soon cum after until he heard Hoodie finally said a word "So perfect I love it~" used his hands to scoop the cum and drinking making Masky blush. Hoodie pulled out and collapsed beside Masky.

"I love you Brian" Masky said as he snuggled at Hoodie. Hoodie chuckled and kissed Masky's forehead "I love you too my sweet kitten".

BONUS ENDING

Masky woke up in his own bed not like the bed that Hoodie had fucked him. He realized that it wad only a dream he enjoyed then he also realized that he accidentally wet the bed with precum. Masky blushed looking at he will clean it in the morning. He laid back and sleeps hoping what kind of dream he will enjoy.