Chapter 1

(Kayla's POV)

New School. New Town. New Life

I wake up to a blaring alarm mumbling as I shut it off and sit up. I look at the time and curse under my breath rushing to the closet. I quickly grab out black skinny jeans, a black crop top, a black hoodie, and some black leather boots.

I slip on the jeans, shirt, and shoes then grab my hoodie off my bed and run downstairs. I skip out on breakfast having no time. I slip in normal blue contacts, so no one can see my rare and un-normal gold eyes.

I rush out to my black convertible while slipping on my hoodie and black shaded sunglasses. I slide into the front seat putting the key into the ignition.

I rush to slide it into gear and roll of to school.

My eyes stay glued to the road as I think of how different a school of people like me, werewolves, is gonna be. I park next to the schools 'player' car and get out.

Eyes stayed glued onto me as I see many guys eyes fill with lust. I look at a very muscular brown haired guy with ocean blue eyes. Once his eyes found my own that was it. I was lost. I couldn't seem to look away. I just got captured by the ocean deep blue eyes infront of me.

I tried to walk but it was impossible. I was stuck. Stuck in his gaze. Lost in his eyes as he walked towards me.

His eyes were gently. "I I I I'm Daniel" he said in his smooth, gentle voice. I tried to speak but I couldn't I was stuck.

After a few minutes I calmed but he was still there. "I I I I'm Kayla" I look at him knowing that was all I could say. I walked off to my first class. Reading.

I walked in and went to the back. I doodled in my notebook not being able to focus at all.

After class I rush out only to be pushed against a wall staring into ocean blue eyes. Daniels..

He growls and says "Mate"

Just as he said it my inner wolf came to me. She howls happily inside my head and says to me "Mate."