Chapter 5

(Daniel's POV)

I looked up at the man in front of me. "Who the hell are you?" I practically snarl out at him. He glares at me and growls in a protective way.

"Wouldn't you like to know." He storms out of the room and I start to wonder who he was and why he's wondering where MY mate is. I stare at the place the man had just been standing stuck in my own thoughts.

I was so stuck in my thoughts I didn't notice Kayla was done until I felt a damp hand on my shoulder. I looked up as the touch sent electrifying shocks through my body to see sparkling ocean blue eyes looking down at me.

I reached up and she reached down until we met in the middle and our lips touched. We continued the kiss as our lips moved in sync. I smiled into the kiss and softly nipped at her bottom lip wanting the access into her mouth. She slowly opened her mouth as I quickly slipped my tongue inside of her mouth.

We were pretty deep into the kiss when the door burst open causing Kayla to jump and pull away. I stared up seeing the same guy once again and I quickly slipped my arms around Kayla's body pulling her close to me holding her tight.

Kayla sighed softly and said "Yes Dad?"

I relaxed as soon as the word dad left her mouth. I felt relieved that this man was just her dad.

"I was just wondering where you were Kay, I'll go. No doing anything in this house, you know what I mean."

I smiled when I saw her blush and she nodded as he walked out shutting the door behind him. She quietly cuddled back into my chest.

"Your adorable you know" I whispered in her ear while running my hand gently down her back. She giggled softly and I smiled at her little giggle.

God she's adorable. Her bodies perfect and she just ugh. Damn it Daniel stop thinking like this you heard her dad.

I watched her as she slowly melted into my arms falling asleep as we listen to a little bit of music. Kayla would twist and turn and show emotions on her face through out her dream it was sooooo adorable. She's adorable and mine all mine.

I listened to the song
Drops Of Jupiter - Train. (A amazing song I honestly myself love it.) I softly hum to the lyrics

"But tell me

Did you sail across the sun?

Did you make it to the Milky Way

To see the lights all faded

And that heaven is overrated?

Tell me

Did you fall from a shooting star?

One without a permanent scar

And did you miss me

While you were looking for yourself

Out there?"

I stop humming when my little angel begins to stir and I look down at her. Her eyebrows are furrowed into a confused look. I smiled at her cuteness, must be her dream.

After a few hours it was time for me to go, so I looked down at her asleep figure and I placed my lips softly and gently on hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiya. Ok school = horrible. I'm trying! I'm gonna get back into it and really start writing again! But uh yea... Sorry for the long wait, but here ya go!