Chapter 10

(I do not own the Walking Dead or Inuyasha but do own my own characters)

With the group in the Hills

Third Person PV

As the groups were getting ready with their activity for the day they began to hear a noise. With that the men went into action to see what was coming.

What they saw was a sport car coming towards them they began to get ready for anything but stopped when they saw that Glean was coming out of the car all happy because he drove a great car." Shit Glean are you trying to bring walkers into the area," Shane yelled.

Josh and David went to the car and took the cables out to silence the alarm.

"We'll I had to do something to get the attention of walkers because the group were trapped in the building," Glean explained what happen.

" Where are the others Glenn", David said both him and Josh were friend since birth both at the age is 40 and are built for their age.

"They are coming with the new guy and his group don't worry they are useful and they have supplies we can use," Glean said in a depressing mood because Dale was removing parts of the car to fix his RV.

After they got over there shock of new people coming some are glad to have more supplies to use. Shane was mad because they have more mouth to feed.

After a while of them waiting they saw the truck that had the original group and the new ones almost everyone wanted to see the new people but also welcome their own back.

As soon as the truck stopped they saw there own coming out as the group came out and brought their supplies with them they were greeted with open arms.

"So where are the new people that Glean told us about," Josh said to the group. Rick and the rest were waiting until they were called.

"We'll officer friendly and the two warriors are in the truck getting the rest of the supplies and their group," T-Dog answered. When Rick came out he was greeted with three shocks faces two were from his family the other was from Shane.

To surprise Rick ran to his family and hugged them because they were here and safe. Carl was happy to say because the new guy was his father. Lori was having mixed feeling because of all this time she thought he was dead and was getting friendly with Shane.

As people saw that they were happy and excited. Then silence was at the camp when they saw others coming out of the truck almost everyone were on edge because what they saw except for Rick and the group that came with them.

The first that came out was Kagome with her sword and bow on her waist and the arrows on her back. Beside her were the twins that were riding Kira with the supplies already on her.

Then Hikaru came out with her swords on her back and bows and arrows on her side. Diego came with Jake on his back with other supplies.

"Holy shit," came out of David when he began to shake the shock off.

Hikaru PV

(We'll this went well we know have half the camp scared and in total shock because of what they see o'well not my problem) I though.

What amused me to no end were the mothers they were grabbing their kids and pulling to their side because there were scared of our partners. I almost laughed at that because did not see that I have my kid on Diego or that they do not hurt children.

"Hey my name is Hikaru but you can call me Ru and this is my sister Kagome but you can call her Gome and these little one that are on Diego and Kira are Jake, Lily and Flora," I said to the group to get their attention. Almost everyone stared at me then a guy came up and offer his hand towards us." Hi there names Shane welcome this is Amy, Dale, Jim, Lori, Carl, Sophie, Carol, Josh and David," he pointed to half of the group that were close to us.

We shock hands and offer our thanks before anything Carl asked, " Why did T-Dog called you two warriors," in a confused voice. We looked and almost laugh because you could see the anticipation the group had on our answer and also the anticipation T-Dog had because he wanted to tell them.

"Why don't you let T-Dog tell you." Kagome said and I laughed because they all we to T-Dog to answer the question.

As we let so that they can get to the story we found a spot that was away from the group but still close if need help.

As Kagome got the kids off of Kira and Diego I set up the tents and sleeping bags to let them rest. Then Rick came across the area to talk and he told us what happen in the city to say at least we were not surprise at all.

"I told you that one of us should of went with Rick he is a danger magnet," Kagome stated after hearing what he said and he blushed at the though of him being babysat with us.

I looked ahead of them and saw his wife giving Kagome the evil stare because Rick was paying attention to Kagome and not to his family especially her.

I had to laugh at that because I know in fact that she was seeing that other guy Shane and I saw the way when she treated her son when she is with others. As we talked with Rick the guy Shane came and wanted to learn who we were.

"As you know I am Hikaru or Ru well there is not much that is I am a hunter skilled in twin swords and bow and arrows I have my partner Diego who is a bit protective of kids and those who he see as friends or family that does include you to Rick and your son if you wanted to know." I said while I looked at them and also looked at Rick because of what I said that Diego will protect him and he seemed shocked but happy at the same time.

That is because we told them about Rick and how he gain our trust with what had happen. We also gave them orders to look out for him and his son.

" Also this is my son Jake he tends to not like new people that much so he is bit shy so no hard feeling if he ignores you or run away," I told them.

Kagome PV

"Well as you know I am her older sister Kagome or Gome I am skilled with one sword and a master in the bow and arrow I have knowledge in the medical field and knowledge in any types plants that I can see which I can use for medical purposes so that we don't tend to get a lot of supplies for anything medical because we use what we find mostly they are good for cleaning wounds, healing and also to reduce fever this is my partner Kira and my daughters Lily and Flora. "I said to them.

They seem shocked but also relieved to say that they know have a semi doctor in their group.

As we talk I begin to think that we may have a lucky break in this group and that I can see us helping each other out and become something more.

We needed a break and also we needed to be in a group because own needed help to protect the children and also I think we could be happy for a while.

Comment and leave Reviews