Chapter 3 Redo

Chapter 3

(I do not own the Walking Dead or Inuyasha but do own my own characters)

Hospital Atlanta, Georgia

It's been two days after the shootout that Rick was now in a coma recovering from the surgery. They had talked to Lori about what was happening. As Shane stood by listening in he was having a hard time dealing with this. At this point he made a promise to take care of Lori and Carl for Rick until he came to.

With that Lori became upset with herself and thought about all of what had happened before the accident. She was thinking about getting help with the way their marriage was turning out. Little did anyone know that the talk he had with Shane stayed with him and was thinking about leaving Lori but will still care for her and their son.

Airport Terminal

As a plane landed to their destination both sisters were thinking what was going to happen in this trip and will it affect everyone or themselves. As they began walking out of the plane and to the baggage area Hikaru started to think about what she was to say to her sister.

Hikaru PV

"Hey Kagome I wanted to say that mother wanted us to stay a while so she rented us a hotel for about a month, "I said while we walked to the bag area. "WHAT" yelled Kagome?

"Yeah mom said we needed more time here and set it up, don't look at me like that sis she just told me while I was getting on the plane" I had a scared look on my face because of how angry Kagome was and let me tell you do not want Kagome angry at all she is scary as hell.

Kagome PV

As I calmed down I knew that Hikaru did not plan this on purpose so I calmed down a bit because of how scared she looked and the looks that others were giving me. When I was calmed enough we began to get our bags and our partners that Koga and Ayame gave us. They have grown over the years, as they are a bit bigger than normal dogs but they are smaller than a lion and they are protective of us two and other people they see as family.

As we spotted them they are both different from each other while the color fur of my Kira has silver fur with black stripes. While Hikaru partner Diego has black fur and blond spots all over his body. The difference between those two and other dogs is that they are able to fight with their claws. Their claws are able to come out about an inch or two to make them look like knives and able to cut through anything. They are able to run faster than normal dogs and carry twice their weight.

As we left we wanted to know the surrounding area and where the nearest forest near our hotel was for us to train and to learn more about the different plants in this area.

Hikaru PV

When we started to walk I noticed there was a forest about 15 miles from the highway as I got Kagome attention and told her about the forest. Then we made our way and it took us about 2 hours because we were running and avoided the traffic. When we were here we let Kira and Diego go explore the forest.

"After they are gone we go to the hotel and rest will start to understand what we need to do tomorrow. We are here to have fun and be ourselves with this vacation that mom gave us" Kagome said in a calm and low voice.

As we went to the hotel to check in I started to get the feeling again but it is a bit stronger and whatever is going to happen will happen very soon.

At the Hospital same day

(Third Person)

As three people entered the hospital they went straight to the third floor and began to enter a room that held a man and that man was Rick and husband to Lori and a father to Carl. As they entered they saw little difference in his condition they were worried about if he would ever wake up as they continued to visit him things started to change between the two adults in the room and Carl noticed it but stayed quiet.

Carl knew that his parents were arguing and he saw it was his mother who started it but knew his father has always tried to fix it because of him. He loved his father more than his mother because after a while she started to control his life a bit and started to ignore him in front of Shane and others. He also knows that one day his father will leave his mother when that happens he will support his father no matter what his mother says.

________________________________________________________________________________

Please leave comments and how you like the story so far and if I should keep going with the plot or not. I will change some of the plot as I told you earlier on and add things that I would like to change are some of the series that I have seen. I will try to follow the series as much as I can but if I need to change it depending how my characters will meet each other and where.