Family Drama (Finale)

Chapter 7 - Family Drama (Finale)

[Six POV]

I could see his eyes expand as he took a good look at the computer screen. Although the situation was serious, I couldn't help but be curious about how he would react. I quickly got my answer as he looked up with hope in his eyes, and a big smile on his face.

Y/N: "Where was this? When was this? Can I go get her? When can I leave? She would be a great addition to the team, I could totally recruit her!"

He was talking so fast my brain could barely comprehend what he was asking.

Six: "Okay, okay calm down. This was taken last night in California, pretty close to where we found you actually."

Y/N: "I can save her Six. You have to let me go."

I assumed this would happen. He obviously thought she was being held prisoner there or something of the sorts, while I on the other hand thought differently. There was just something wrong about this whole thing. I mean, she knew right where the camera was and just... stared at it? On top of that, why did she escape instead of coming with us in the first place? Not to mention the last op was still lingering in the back of my mind. But what could I do, force him to leave his sister behind? We might lose him if that happens, I guess I have no other choice.

I reach down to grab the mic that controls the loudspeakers throughout the base.

Six: "Will the operators Thermite, Sledge, Ash, and IQ please report to the briefing room."

I can see Y/N shoot me a look as I call IQ but if I was really going to go along with this mission she was a necessity. I ignore his look and repeat the message once more before walking to the door. Y/N starts to follow me but I stop him before taking more than two steps down the hall.

Six: "You've already briefed so you can skip out on the meeting. The helicopter is taking off at 8:00am sharp so be ready."

He nods and walks away as I head to the briefing room. I walk in to find all the operators were already in their seats talking amongst each other. A little surprised, I walk up to the podium at the front of the operators as the room became silent and all eyes were on me.

Without saying a word I pull up the picture on the projector behind me. I instantly see 3 out of 4 operators eyes go wide with shock. This would make sense as the only one who wasn't there for the original mission was Thermite who just sat there looking confused.

I turn around and hold my hand up in front of the screen.

Six: "For the one operator who doesn't know who this woman is... Meet Y/N's sister."

I turn back around to now see 4 out of 4 operators eyes widened as they analyze the image behind me.

Six: "We took this image last night close to where we originally found Y/N. Before you ask, yes I already showed him the photo, and yes he will be on this op with you four. I decided to leave him out of this meeting because he seems to be under the impression that she is a prisoner of the white masks, but I'm not so sure. I want you guys to treat this as an extraction op but be prepared for anything, even if it means turning this into an assassination."

They all just nod with nervous looks plastered across their faces. I don't blame them as we know very little about the mission or the target. They all stood up to walk out before I spoke up.

Six: "Oh and IQ. I want you to watch over Y/N. You need to be there if he loses it again."

She nods and walks out with the rest of the squad as I sat there taking another good look at the image.