Chapter 5~

--------------------

POV:

Pia

 When I arrived there were no cars in the drive well that's a good sign I jogged up the steps with my notebook and pencial looked in the window no furniture maybe they haven't moved in yet I rang the doorbell nothing I rang it again nothing I knocked still nothing.

Got it, I can break in it's illegal but it is illegal to kidnap people so i'll have to get a wrench and a tiny thin wire I can do it I can see if grandma still have stuff like that in her garage. I jump on my bike and bike back I race through the house to the garage.

I look everywhere I found a wrench but no thin wire. I run in the house with the wrench grabe 10 dollars put the wrench in my basket on my bike and head to town for a hardware store to buy a thin wrench.

When I finally find one I run in and go to the front desk and ask if they have a thin wire. The man replies in a manly voice,"Yes. Yes we do follow me." I followed him to the back of the store he pulled off one of the packages he handed it to me it had a thin wire inside,"will that do?" I replied in a soft tone,"yes.Thank you." He rung it up I payed and I left I fast walked to my bike but my bag in the basket got on my bike and drove back to the old house.

Sorry this was a short chapter I was really tired and couldn't write anymore i'll try to write a chapter tomrrow if I have a chance because I have plans with my family.Okay bye!