Chapter 9

The next morning I woke up really early. Why? Because I had to get the keys from Luca. They were obviously with him.

Last night, I slept in one of the guest bedrooms in the house. I don't know why there were so many guest bedrooms in the house. Luca said we're going to be alone and no one is allowed to see us. Wait a minute.

"One day, we will have children."

Oh hell no. So that's who those bedrooms are for. I'm not going to have children with this man. Even if he's the last man on earth.

The bedroom I slept in before belonged to Luca and I wasn't going to sleep in that bed again. Who knows how many girls he brought here?

He insisted I sleep there with him at first but I told him I wasn't going to and my decision was final. So he told me to sleep in his bedroom and he was going to sleep in the guest bedroom but like I said before, I wasn't comfortable because I didn't know how many girls he....ehem. I blushed thinking about it.

I got out of bed and tip toed towards the door. I opened it slowly and peeked outside the door.  He was still asleep cause it was 4 in the morning. Haha.

I'm guessing he doesn't wake up till 6. By then I'll be long gone. I hope.

I walked to his bedroom which was one of the last bedrooms in the hallway. I opened his door slightly and peeked in.

There he was on his bed sleeping.

I tip toed to his bed and checked to make sure he was sleeping. He was sleeping. Phew.

Ok now where could the keys be? I checked his pants pockets from yesterday but the keys weren't there. I put it back in the basket and tip toed to his bed side table. I checked the right one but there was nothing there. I went to the left one and pulled the drawer but it was locked.

So it's in here. But where could the key for the drawer be? This was getting frustrating.

I heard Luca move and I froze. I turned and looked at him. He was still asleep. But there was the key. Under his pillow. He was sleeping on it.

I'm going to have to get it. I got closer to the bed and reached out to get it but he moved again. The key went under the pillow even more. God, this is stressful!

I put my hand under the pillow and got the key. Just as I was about to pull my hand back, Luca moved and put his head on my hand. Are you serious?!

I used my other hand and carefully and gently, put the pillow up a bit enough to pull my hand back. I pulled my hand back with the key and cheered for myself inside my head. Just as I was about to leave, I got pulled to the bed.

"Oof!" My plan failed. Luca pulled me onto him. I was on top of him. My hands were on his chest and I blushed when I realised he was shirtless. His chest was hard and you can tell he works out. I tried to get off but he held me in place.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked me clearly enjoying he caught me in the act. Damn his voice was so hot in the morning.

"Umm I came in to get some clothes so I can have something to wear after I shower." I said hoping he'd believe me.

"A shower at 4:30 in the morning huh?"

"Yep. What are you doing up so early in the morning?" I asked him. I just wanted to get out of his bedroom because the key for the drawer was still in my hand.

"I wake up at 5 every morning and go to the gym."

I'll keep that in mind. "See it's normal waking up early in the morning. Everyone does it." I told him.