TMI and Percy Jackson Crossover (Jace x reader) Part Two

YOUR POV

"Have you see your brother and sister since then?" Jace asked. "No, but my sister is with this hunting group and they go everywhere, so I don't know when I will see her. And my brother is somewhere that I don't know about." I said. As I was talking I looked into Jace's golden eyes and thought about how safe I felt whenever I was with him. I then heard my name being called. It wasn't Jace's voice so when I looked up I saw a punk looking girl wearing a silver parker and a silver tiara. "Savannah, is that you lil sis?" the girl asked. I then got a good look at her. She looked just like I remembered her. "Thalia?" I asked. "Yep, it's me lil sis." she said. Then she ran up to me and threw her arms around me. "Where's Angelica?" Thalia asked. "Um right here." I said pointing to the small grave. "Oh my gods. What happened to her?" Thalia asked. "Mom got drunk one night and she had a knife with her. At first I didn't think anything of it, because she usually did that. Then Angelica started crying because she fell down the stairs and broke her arm. I rushed to help her, but mom beat me there, and right as soon as I got there mom stabbed her through the neck. After she did that I saw red. When my vision cleared I saw the knife in my hand and mom dead. And that happened three years ago." I said. "Oh (y/n) it's not your fault that happened." Thalia said. She then looked at Jace as if realizing that he was there. She then did the last thing that I expected her to do. She pulled out her bow and pointed it at Jace.

"Who are you?" she asked Jace. "I'm Jace Herondale. I am a friend of (y/n)'s." Jace said. "Is this true?" Thalia asked looking at me. "Yes, and Thalia he is not a monster, but his ego is." I said. Thalia then lowered her bow and started laughing. Then I heard a boy call Thalia's name. "Over here Jason." Thalia said in reply. Once she said the name Jason I looked at her. I then saw my older brother. He was wearing a purple shirt and he had a S.P.Q.R. tattoo on his wrist. "JASON!!!!!!" I screamed as I tackled him to the ground. "Whoa, I thought they said your dad was Hades." Jason said. "He is" I said. You see Jason and Thalia are children of Zues and I am a child of Hades. Angelica was too. I just realized that Jace was in hearing distance. "You here that?" I asked Jace. "Yep, now explain." Jace said. "Nope" I said. I then told my sibling that I would IM them later, then I shadow traveled to the institute. When I got there I saw Nico there. "What you doing here Neeks?" I asked my brother. "You will have to tell them, you know that right?" Nico said. "I know, it's just, I have been keeping it a secret for three years now." I said. "Hey if you want I can be here too." Nico said. "No, if Jace saw you, he would go crazy." I said. "Okay, tell them soon." Nico said before he melted into the shadows. A week later and Jace hasn't left me alone about what happened at the cemetery. It was dinner time and he asked me about it again. "Fine, I'll tell you." I said. I then explained about me being a demigod and how Thalia and Jason are children of Zeus while I am a child of Hades. "So, is that why you disappear every summer?" Izzy asked. "Yes, and that is also why I don't want people to follow me when I go out. because there might be a Greek monster instead of a demon." I said. "Okay then." Jace said.

------------------time skiperu------------

It is now summer and I am about to head to camp. The others wanted to walk me to camp, so I let them. Once we got there I was about to say good bye when Chiron came up and asked me to let them into camp.