TMI and Percy Jackson Crossover (Jace x reader) Part One

YOUR POV

I was sitting in my bedroom at the New York Institute. I was thinking about the boy that I have a major crush on. Jace Herondale. I have had a crush on him eversince I moved to the New York Institute three years ago. I'm just to scared to tell him. I don't think I'm his type anyway. I mean I am just ordinary. With my (e/c) eyes and my (h/c) (h/s) hair. He needs someone special, not someone ordinary. I will just have to deal with crushing on him and not telling him the truth.

JACE'S POV

I went out to get food since Isabelle was cooking today. On the way to the food place I thought about the girl that I have had a crush on for the past three years. (y/n) Grace. She is beautiful. I love her (e/c) eyes and her (h/s) (h/c) hair. She's just so shy. Whenever I try to talk to her she seems to not know what to say. I don't know what to do. Should I just tell her my feelings? I know that she will probably reject me. I mean come on. She is the most beautiful girl in the world. But I never see her around because she is always either in her room, or out. I don't know where she goes when she's out. I think I might follow her the next time. Now before you call me a stalker, it's because I want to see what she does and I want to protect her. She would probably kill me if she heard me say that, but it's true.

ISABELLE'S POV

Jace went to go get food and I decided to talk with (y/n). I know that she is planning on going out tonight. She always does. No one knows where she goes. She just goes at the same time each year, and sometimes some days in between. Whereever she goes she should at least take someone with her incase she gets attacked by demons and need help. I know that she's a strong girl, but she's only known about being a shadow hunter for three years now. It's weird how she was so calm when Jace told her. It was like she had already known about it, or she was used to weird stuff happening to her. When I got to her room I knocked on the door. When she answered I saw another person in there. It was a boy, and he was wearing black ripped skinny jeans, a black skull shirt, a skull ring, and an aviators jacket. He had really pale skin, dark brown almost black eyes, and raven black hair. "Yes Izzy?" (y/n) asked. "Oh I just wanted to chat, but it looks like you already have someone here." I said. "Oh, this is my older brother Nico di Angelo." (y/n) said. (A/N: Yes I am making you a child of Hades. You'll understand later on why your last name is Grace) "But isn't Grace your last name?" I asked. "Yes, we are related by dad so he's my half brother, but it's easier to just call him my brother." (y/n) said. "Hello" Nico said. "Hi" I said. "Well, I got to go sis, remember what Will said." Nico said to (y/n). "Oh come on he can't stop me from being who I am." (y/n) complained. "You may think that, but one time he tied me down to the infirmiry bed and kept the lights on full time so that I wouldn't leave." Nico said. Then he dissapeared.

I then moved over to (y/n)'s bed and sat down. "(y/n) you should really take someone with you whenever you leave during th night." I said to her. "Izzy, if I took someone they would be in danger. Besides, I can handle myself. I've been doin' it my entire life." (y/n) said, mumbling the last part. "What, (y/n) you've only known that you were a shadow hunter for three years." I said. "Well, you don't know what my life was like before Jace found me." she said. "Then tell me" I said. "I'm sorry, but I can't." she said. Then Jace opened the door. "Foods Here!!!!" he yelled. (y/n) then walked out the door and to the dining room. At dinner, I saw Jace staring at (y/n). I looked over at Alec and he looked at me. Neither of us knew what was goin' on. (y/n) doesn't care if she gets hurt, and Jace is staring at her.

JACE'S POV

I watched (y/n) at dinner. Something seemed to be bothering her. Later that night, I heard her door open. I knew that it was her's because her room was across from mine. I then got up and walked out of my room. I followed (y/n) quite a few ways. I then saw her stop infront of a cemetary. She then walked inside and before the gate closed I went through and followed her. I saw that she stopped infront of a small tombstone. I stood a little ways away, but the tombstone only had one thing on it and it was written big. It said, "Angelica Grace." That's all. I then heard (y/n) talking to herself. "I'm so sorry Angelica, I should have protected you. I shouldn't have turned my back. I should have jumped in front of the knife. If it weren't for me you would still be here and I wouldn't be hiding who I truly am." she said. She then raised her head and I saw that there were tear streaks on her face. She then turned around and saw me. "What are you doing here Jace?" she asked me. "I wanted to see where you went every time you left the institute." I said. "Well now you know so you can just leave and let me be alone." she said. "Why do you want to be alone?" I asked. "Because, I have been my entire life." she said. "Well, you don't have to be alone." I said. She then looked at me and smiled.

"So who is Angelica?" I asked. "She was my little sister. My mother killed her when she was twelve. That same year that I came to the intitute. I came here because after I saw my mom kill my sister and couldn't save her I killed my mom. I didn't mean to, but she deserved it. She sent my older brother away when he was two, which caused my older sister to run away." (y/n) said. "Have you seen your brother and sister since then?" I asked.