Chapter 14: Going out

LIAM'S POV:

Louis and I had just out Zayn in his bed and walked out. I was tired and it'd been a long day for all of us, but Louis still wants to go out to eat and let off some steam. We wakes downstairs and I immediately felt a little better when I saw Maloire laying on Harry's shoulder asleep.

"Okay who wants to go to a nice and honey little restaurant? Or would you rather go with Liam's boring idea of going to bed?" Louis announces loudly, quickly being hushed by Harry and I. Too late, he'd already woken Malorie up.

"Gahhh, headache......" She moans clutching her head. Harry begins rubbing her temples and she seemed to relax. I felt a pang of jealousy that I wasn't the one to help her when she was in pain.

Niall comforted her after the whole Zayn incident and I was outside beating the shit out of him. Speaking of him, where is that little blonde Irish guy anyway? Last time I saw him he was with Malorie...

"Where's Niall?" She asks confused.

"I..... Really don't know...have any of you guys seen him?" I ask just as confused. Harry shrugs and stands up.

"I'm with Louis. I think we all could benefit from a night out." He says stretching. Niall suddenly walked in the front door with his keys in one hand, and another hand holding his 'area'. His face was scrunched and twisted up in pain, and there was a red hand mark on his cheek.

"What happened to you?!" Louis yells running over to him.

"I decided to go out and do some good deeds. I saw a little lady walking and struggling to carry her bag, her purse, and a small child. I walked over and asked if she wanted help and she said yes and thanks you. So I picked up her child and she carried her bags. We'd walked about five yards when some big and burly guy comes up.

'Yo, what're you doin wit ma girl?!' I laugh and politely try to explain what happened when he snatched the child from me. I turned to the woman for help, but next thing I know she's slapped me. Hard. She starts going off about how I was trying to kidnap her child and the guy shoves me into the street. I yell and try to run in fear, not wanting to get in a street fight. He grabs my shirt and lifts me up. I felt like I was back in Junior High! He punches me in my area and dropped me telling me not to try anything else on his wife. So I hopped in the car and sped off home." He explained, still looking in pain. Harry burst out laughing, followed by Louis, and then me. Next thing you know we're all laughing our asses off. He huffs and limps to the kitchen to get some ice. This just made us laugh even harder. My stomach hurt from laughing so hard. Niall sat on the couch and lauded the ice on his cheek and area. We stopes laughing after a few minutes.

"Okay, so can we please go out PLEEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSSESS LEEEYYYYUUUMMMMMMMM!!!!!" Louis pleas, as if he couldn't go there himself.

"Fine, grab a coat and somebody call Paul and Preston." I give in. He squeals with joy and races off with his phone. Harry composes himself from his laughing fit and walks to the coat rack.

"You guys have fun, I'll be fine." Malorie tells me trying to hide her sadness. I walk over and kiss her forehead.

"Who says you aren't coming? There's no way we're having a family outing without you! Your the little Payne." I say sweetly. She smiles at this and looks for her coat.

"Must we leave now??? My crotch hurts..." Niall whines.

"LAAAANGUAGE NIALLER!!!" I yell.

"I DONT CARE RIGHT NOW! MY BLOODY DICK HURTS THANKS TO THAT OVER-PROTECTIVE SON OF A BISCUT!!!!!!" He yelled. I couldn't help but laugh at this.

After twenty minutes I finally got everyone but Zayn in the car, Preston was driving us and Paul was following behind. We'd decided to let Malorie choose what restaurant to eat at.

"Uhm... How about Subway?" She says unsure.

"ONWARDS! TO THY WAY OF SUB MAKERS AND DELICACIES!!!!!" Screams Louis earning a glare from Preston and a smack in the back of the head from me. Malorie laughs and looks at some phone in her hands.

MALORIE'S POV:

I was feeling happy. The boys and I were having a good time while we rode to Subway. Until I saw Harry's phone, and saw something awful...

😱😂😱😂😱😂😱😂😱😂😱😂😱CLIFF HANGER!!! What do you think Malorie saw? How's my book coming? And ideas cuz I'm running out. I was thinking that Zayn and Malorie should make up soon, but I thought it'd be too early... What do you guys think I wanna know!!! Vote+Comment= Happy Author and faster chappies!!!!!