Chapter 7: Tears and Doctors

LIAMS POV:

I could tell that the lads were as anxious as I was about Melonie. Her "parents" seemed a bit scetchy. They forgot her name twice, yanked the IV out of her, and lied about how they found her at the hospital. Not to mention that the door was barricaded when I got there, and she was already beaten up... Fire can't beat you up or block a door. I hate to say it,but I'm starting to wonder if Malorie's parents purposely forgot her in the apartment and purposely blocked the door...

"Liam mate? Why have you been staring at that plant for the past twenty minutes?" Niall asked concerned.

"Obviously he's all caught up about that plants beauty! I mean look at those fine leaves!" Zayn teased. I laughed along with Niall. Harry and Louis were getting snacks and gifts for Malorie. The boys have really grown attached to her. I have too but I feel a strong bond between us. Like I feel the need to protect her. That's why I'm so anxious about her being in there with those two people... I can't stand this anymore! I stood up and walked down the corridor looking for her room. Once I found it I tried to open the door but it was locked. I knocked a few times and called out to her,

"Mal? Mal are you okay?" No answer...

"MALORIE!" I yell getting a bad feeling

MALORIE PLEASE, OPEN THE DOOR!" I cry. I see the rest of the boys come over and Harry tries the door, shaking it as well. He gets irritated with it and rams into it. The door opens and we walk in, I stop and feel my heart clench.

"What? What happened, why is everyone so quiet?" Niall asks,being the short leprechaun he is, he's standing behind everyone and doesn't see. We move out of the way and when he sees her, I see his eyes roll to the back I his head and he falls backwards. Zayn grabs him and drags him out of the room saying,

"Yeah he probably didn't need to see that..." I could've sworn I heard him snicker. Putting my attention back to Malorie, I walk closer and sit by her, pulling her head onto my lap. I notice a mark on her wrist. Seeing it, I get furious. I then notice all the bruises and cuts on her.

"Wh-who did this?" Harry asks shakily. Louis shakes his head and they hug. Normally I would've taken a photo and said "Larry moment!" But now isn't the time. I feel her other wrist for a pulse.

"Louis! Her pulse is faint get the doctor, now!" I call. Harry hears this and bursts into tears. This would set me off but I need to stay strong for Niall and Harry. I pick her up and put her on the hospital bed. Harry walks over and kisses her forehead, then walks away,probably to find Niall and Zayn. I look at her wrist again and take in the letters. The word "Worthless" was carved and burned along her wrist and arm. It was in all capitols and went from her wrist to the middle of her forearm. I knew I shouldn't have left. If I had stayed there this wouldn't of happened! Louis then comes running in with the doctor.

"Oh my, how did this happen?" He asks. I shake my head,not taking my eyes off her. He examines her and announces,

"Well the scar on her wrist will unfortunately be permanent. There's no possible way to remove that,especially with the burns. And it appears her lungs are severely damaged due to a large inhalation of cigarette smoke. Has she been exposed to them?"

I though back and the only one of us that smokes is Zayn, but he just met her today... Could her parents of done this? I explained the fire and how her parents appeared in her room to the doctor.

"Well, we'll run a background check and can replay the security cameras in her room if you like?"

"Yes! Yes that's be great thank you."

"Don't thank me,it's my job. But I can't promise her survival after this operation. There has been far too big of medical dosage and cigarette smoke in her but we will do what we can." He said sympathetically. I nodded and we left the room so they could take her to the operating room,and operate. Harry and I went home to get some sleep and to tell the boys.

😾😾😾😾😾😾😾😾😾😾😾😾😾UGH, I really gotta kill her parents don't I? But you can't rush perfection!!! Vote,and Comment!!! Bye my little Katz!!!!!!😽😽😽😽😘😘😘😘😘😘