Reactions

Her eyes widened as I dropped my mask on the floor, tears fill from her eyes, good I thought I got through to her.

She wiggled an arm free from my hold and lightly stroked my cheek, I jerked away confused.

No Jason you are not ugly, you are one of a kind, you're special.

So what you have an anger problem and lash out and kill people, you are probably a tortured soul.

You have the most Beautiful brown eyes, er eye....

I was in shock at her reaction to seeing my face, she reached out and stroked my face lightly with her fingertips again, this time I leaned into her touch, I closed my eye and enjoyed it.

My eye popped back open when I felt her lips lightly brushed against mine.

I shyly returned the kiss awkwardly, when I pulled back and looked at her she had a huge smile on her Beautiful face.

Why would she want me like that after seeing me how I truly look?

So does this mean we are dating?

I nodded my head and sat up off her, she yawned and stretched, sorry for yelling at you once again.

I chuckled softly my face reddening also, we just stared at each other for a bit too stunned to speak.

Sweetie I need to go pee again, I picked her up and cradled to my chest as I took her to the restroom.

after she was done with her Business  I carried her back to my bedroom.

I pointed to the bed indicating for her to stay put, I then went and found a first aid kit and come back into the room.

I gently took her right ankle in my hand and started to wrap a bandage around it.

Her eyes followed my movements, thank you honey she whispered, I patted her head.

When I was done I gently  placed her on the floor, she winched as her foot made contact with the ground.

I made a walking motion with my fingers, she limped around the room then came back to my side.

She wrapped her small arms around my waist, I returned the embrace, she smiled up at me.

I knelt down so I was a little more eye level with her, I wanted to try to kiss her like she kissed me earlier.

She moaned against my lips and slightly opened her mouth, I followed suit then she slipped her tongue into my mouth.

I did the same our tongues fighting for dominance she finally won, because I was new to , all this.

I pulled back and tucked a lose strand of hair behind her ear, she grabbed my hand before I could pull away and held it in place.

I lightly ran my thumb over her smooth skin she made a meowing sound while lightly closing her eyes.

That feels nice she sighed I picked her back up and carried her into the kitchen.