I trust you.

Please VOTE and COMMENT 🥺

Mia's POV

"There's about 4 pickup trucks how do we know which one is she in ?" I hear Jenna asks , we're currently driving to the location hale and Sarah got for us.

Luckily they stopped for a bit so we were able to somewhat catch up .

Damon is driving while I'm in the passenger seat , James and Jenna are In the back while Jake and Alexa are in a different car behind us .

" well , your gonna have to check all of them. " I hear hale say through the mic we all have in , i hear damon scoff and I look at him .

" what is it ?" I ask him , he looks at me then back at the road .

" I never would have thought I would be on a dangerous mission with the person I tried keeping away from all of this ." I look at him and see him let out a breath .

" things change , people change." as I said that he looked at me , my breathing stopped as he did .

" yeah , I guess your right. "  I hear Jenna groan in annoyance.

" can you turn off the air conditioning ? It's getting cold. " I hear her say , as I go to turn it off my hand touches Damon's as he goes to turn it off too , i gasp and he looks at me , he pulls his hand back and clears his throat softly , then steals another glance my way .

I look away from embarrassment as I get a tingling sensation, don't think about him , he hurt you .

Damon's POV

As I touched her hand I felt a spark that I've always felt when I touched her , it makes me think of when I made her happy , not feel pain , I should talk to her about this ,

" Mia I-"

" wait , I see something. " she says , she points to the pickup trucks in front of us .

" that's the trucks. " Sarah says through the mic ,

" okay the plan is James and Jake steer the car while me , Jenna , and Alexa get Hannah ."

" what ? No way I'm going to get Hannah. " I hear Jake through the mic , I hear Alexa scoff .

" no way your gonna get yourself killed." Alexa says , I chuckle as she says that.

" she's right , just wait and we'll get her." I unbuckle my seat belt and we pull over , Jake and James go to the driver seat .

" let's roll ."

Hannah's POV

I slowly open my eyes to see two guys staring at me , I let out a shriek off of surprise,

" she's finally awake. " one of the men says ,

" l-leave me alone. " I say as I back against the wall more , they smirk at each other and walk towards me , I let out a loud scream ,

Please help someone.

Mia's POV

I get on top of the car roof with Damon and we get close behind the truck ,

" there's an opening on top of the truck , that's where we need to get in ." Damon tells me , I nod as i examine the truck.

" you ready ?" Damon asks me , I look up at him and nod ,

" get closer. " I yell to James, he gets closer , I feel damon grab on to my waist.

" I'm gonna throw you up now okay?" He says , I quickly say yeah , I hold my breath to avoid his touch , I can feel his eyes on me.