Welcome to the School Of Arts!

Julian's POV

"Did you take your winter jacket? Just in case if it's cold..you never know. And what about your socks? Don't forget to change them honey! Do you think you have everything?"

I sighed at the confused looks of my mum and nodded lightly. She still thought I was her little baby boy who she needed to take care of. I loved her so much so I tried to hide my fear of my new life that is about to start in less than 5 minutes car drive.

I still couldn't get it how I got a scholarship for the famous School Of Arts in New York. Tomorrow would be my first day as an architecture student. I was really lucky to get this rare scholarship because my parents could never afford such an expensive thing although they would do everything for me and my brother. You could say we had that money to survive the day but we only could dream of vacations, the latest smartphones or a middle-class car. My parents worked day and night and also me and my brother who studied medicine in Great Britain had several halftime jobs that helped us to stay alive. But nevertheless we dressed in a clean and normal way and had a good childhood. I couldn't imagine life without my family.

My thoughts were totally drifting away as my mum took me back to reality. "Oh my god, please tell me we didn't forget your tooth brush!" I rolled my eyes and wanted to answer but I was interrupted by my dad. "We're here."

All of us three stepped out of the car and looked over to the huge building called 'my college' from now on. Its old fashioned style and the big green campus stole my attention. My dad patted my shoulder and leaded into the 'dramatic goodbye scene'.

We all hugged together and finally I waved at the hooting car that drove away and left me with my bags. It was a warm september day and the sun was shining like it still was summer. Although I would love to spend my whole day laying on the grass like the other students do now I had to find my dorm and see if my room mate was already in there. I hope it's not a completely homophobic jerk like all the boys from my old high school. Although I felt more for boys than girls since four years now I never told anyone besides my best friend Anna. And most probably this is not going to change at all.

Of course I tried to get a girl but after my first relationship that hasn't end too well I finally gave up girls and had to admit to myself I was looking out for boys. So actually everbody was wondering why I was single for such a long time now because I was pretty popular, at least for the girls. Almost every boy was kind of jealous that I had so many female friends so they gave me a nickname at high school, "Everybody's darling", which I simply ignored. Well, but this wasn't high school anymore and maybe the guys were a bit more..mature in here?

I took a deep breath and headed for my dorm.

Martin's POV

"Martybabe, you coming?", a sweet girly voice asked. I groaned and fought against the idea to stay in bed all day long. How the fuck can that girl be so happy at 9am! Wait, what was her name again? Melissa or something. I actually never gave a fuck about my one night stands and this blonde chick wasn't an exception.

I sighed and finally got up to clean my face when I noticed my headache. I looked into the mirror and tried to hide the dark circles around my blue-green eyes with some concealer I was always using after long party nights. My brown hair wasn't that bad this morning so I decided to style it a bit in a messy way.

I put some French cologne on and took my black designer leather jacket which was hanging on my chair since yesterday. Wow, what a mess we've made! I saw baby blue panties on the floor and smirked. But now wasn't the time to think of last night.

I ran down the small street to get to the college where the dean was about to hold a speech for all students. He usually welcomed the new ones and explained every single rule to them that in reality nobody obeyed and wished us all the best for the upcoming term. So all in all: boring as fuck. As I reached the assembly room which was already almost completely filled with music, theatre, design, architecture and art students I looked out for 'Melissa' or whatever her name was who promised to save a seat for me.

"Honey, I'm here!", she shouted with her high pitched voice and waved to me like a little kid who finally found its mother after being lost in the shopping center. "Jessica, just shut the fuck up! If you're gonna be a bit more louder I'm gonna kill your sweet lover boy.", the guy sitting next to her said. Ah, so her name was Jessica. Well, I was close. Something with an 'a' in the end.

I tried to make my way through the crowd as someone stepped on my foot. "What the fuck?", I screamed and looked up to see who of those brainless nerdy freshmen needs to get punched as I saw the brightest green eyes I've ever seen. The boy was a lot taller than me and put on a shy, innocent smile. "Sorry I just haven't seen you...", he tried to apologize.

"What? You mean I'm fucking short?"

His eyes widened and his cheecks became red as a tomato. "No, no, no! You've got me completely wrong, look...", he started and gestured at the same time but I wasn't the one giving up so I just quickly said to shut up and finally reached the last row where Jessica sat next to few other guys and girls called 'popular'.

Yes, I was one of them but I never really got it how the hell I managed to get into this group. Maybe it's really just about the appearance and money since my dad was the manager of the biggest car company in whole New York and my mum worked as the CEO of an important fashion magazine. That's the reason why we lived in a big mansion in the most expensive part of the city. Furthermore we had a big house at the Côte d'Azur and the Seychelles. My parents loved their luxury life style so they also thought that material things could substitute for the time spent with me and my little stister. Okay, she actually wasn't that little anymore since she's 15 but I always was her protector and kind of her best friend. We had to learn that other kids only played with us because we were rich as fuck. And yes, I knew at least half of my friends were false but I didn't give a fuck.

However, I was not one of the social ones. I preferred to sit alone in my room and make some music or do sports unless there was no party. While Jessica talked nonstop about a necklace that she lost or something I sat down next to her and looked around. Maybe there was some new hot chick as a freshman. And I could forget about that freak that stepped on my foot. I tried to forget this incident as fast as possible and calmed myself a bit as the dean started to speak.