My Dormitory

Heyy Lovesss. Don't kill me for not uploading, but please read and comment anyway! And vote! And fan! I want my story to be memorable, so pleae reccomend it to friends. If you ask me to read your story, I will! Love you guysss! If you read this author's note, put somewhere in your comment this phrase; 

"Peeta and Katniss 4eva"

<3 Pinkyyy ;)

I was waiting in the Hufflepuff common room for about 3 hours.  It had just struck me that I didn't tell Katniss, the hot and sexy babe, our password.  I waited outside for about twenty minutes, when she came into view.

I said,"hey babe."

She looked at me, and stroked my face lightly with her finger tips.  I tinkled just a little bit.  I was star. I was sexy. Hot. Beautiful. I held her hand and whispered some things in her ear like. 

"Never let me go, sexy one."

"Can you get me an oxygen tank? 'Cause you take my breath away!"

"Your eyes are like pools of green slime I want to bathe in!"

Then she looked at me as we reached my dormitory and said, 

"You are so cheesy, but I might still date you."

I peed a little bit at that comment because that was what I've been waiting to hear all my life. SO then I started singing her that song, 

"WHEREEEEEE HAVE YOUUUU BEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN ALLLLL MY LIEEEEEEEE-IIIIIFFFFEEEEEEEEEEE ALLLLL MYYYY LIE-IFE"

And as I sang in a winning American Idol voice, I swung my hips and danced all around the dormitory with a swagger walk. I winked at Katniss, and she was blushing, so I held out my hand for her to take.  She hesitantly took it, probably loving every second of this moment. I danced her around the room, tripping over her feet alot. Suddenly we tripped slot and landed on the soft bed.

We had decided to watch a movie.  We fought a while on what to watch, but I forced her into watching my all time favorite movie! BREAKING DAWN!!!  We watched, and I saw some of the inappropriate parts, and I asked her if tonight was the night.

She said, and I quote! "Babee, who do you think I am!  I was planning on tomorrow, but tonights fine to!  Where at?"

"Really?!" I asked.  I got really excited, and I peed twice the size of Niagara Falls!  I thought that I probably should have worn more layers of diapers though, because she ran back to her common room all wet just because I wet the dang bed!

Oh that babee better come back.........