❊ { twenty-six } ❊

[Charlotte]

A month went by quickly. David and I spent our time in the same routine; getting footage and editing. I was always with him while he was shooting, and then while he edited I would work on David financial situation (which was getting better) and brand deals, publicity, and etc.

David and I had established a great routine of living together and working together.

I think it was shocking to both of us that we could spend almost all of our time together and not hate each other. We worked great together, it seemed like we balanced each other out.

We'd grown closer every day, and every day we felt more comfortable with each other.

Together David's manager (Jack) and I had gotten him onto a Nickelodeon show as a judge, a job he would be starting soon. The Teen Choice awards had also reached out and invited David to host the show.

However, in David's mind, the most exciting thing to happen was his few lines on the angry birds movie.

All of these things were happening soon in the future, and we were both excited. It was a pretty big deal for David to step away from doing just YouTube things.

At the moment lots of big planning was going on without David.

His birthday was approximately one week away, and I had to call in a professional planner for help this week. That professional planner just happened to be my bestest friend.

"I'm so excited!" I exclaimed for the fifth time, and slapped the steering wheel again.

Jeff, Todd, Scott, and I were on our way to pick up Natalie from the airport. I hadn't planned on bringing all three of them but I didn't want to go alone, and David was busy (we couldn't talk party around him anyways). I asked Jeff to go with me since he was one of my closest friends, and whenever I wasn't with David I was probably with him or Carly and Erin. (Who also we're busy). Jeff was free and the boys were at his place, so we all went.

Jeff laughed.
"Okay calm down, please don't crash my car."

"I'm surprised David hasn't bought you a car yet." Todd said from the backseat.

"And he probably won't ever. I drive his Tesla all the time and he usually drives his Ferrari. Even though he looks like a bitch in it." I said, smiling.

"But if David can find a way to get content from something he will, so I'd expect a car soon." Scott said.

I shrugged.
"Honestly I'd want a Jeep but like a 98' TJ model."

Jeff looked at me like I was crazy.
"Are you serious?"

I nodded.
"It's what I had in high school and I loved it! It was such a great vehicle."

"So, Dave's just going to buy you a brand new one. Looks like you'll have to deal with it." Todd said sarcastically.

I laughed.
"I'd rather have a dog then a car anyways, and David's not really a dog guy."

"It's okay, Nerf likes you more then me so it's like he's your dog too." Jeff said with a smile, and I gave a tiny laugh.