When The alpha plays with fire (Chapter 6)

*Blake's Point off View*

Olivia seemed nice and she comforted me when I needed it but I wanted my mate Taylor.

Just saying her name but my heart go wild. "Blake Blake come see this Olivia yelled.

I looked at it and it was beautiful a nice waterfall behind the hospital was breath taking.

I had to take Taylor over here and kiss her  right under the waterfall and never let her go.

How was she doing was she doing better or was getting worse?

I couldn't live without her she had to do better for me and her mother.

The way she smiled and laughed and the way she moaned my name was all in my head and I never wanted it to leave.

I felt a hand on my back and I looked up it was Olivia she looked angry but covered it up with a fake smile.

"Blake stop stressing over Taylor she will be fine." She said sweetly. I nodded Taylor wouldn't want me to be like this but happy.

"Lets go to the waterfall Blake!" She said while running and I followed under the waterfall I took of my shirt while she stripped out of her clothes and she had a nice body but not like my mates.

Taylor fitted me like she was the piece to my puzzle.

"Are you going to keep starring at me or get in." She said cockily.

Whatever cookies she was selling I am not buying I only want Taylor's cookies her yummy cookies that I missed so bad I craved for it like crazy.

I went into the water and it was cold but since I was a werewolf I could handle it.

She pulled me closer and it reminded me of Taylor and how I missed her I was getting delusional instead of seeing Olivia's face I saw Taylor's.

What was happening to me I didn't care I had Taylor back.

"Blake its Taylor I am all better now can you kiss me?" 

Taylor wasn't like this she would just do whatever she pleased whenever she wanted to  something was off.

But I missed her so I kissed her with passion our tongues dancing as her moans.

But I felt no sparks or fireworks I felt when we kissed her moans weren't turning me on but making me sick.

My wolf tried to talk to me but couldn't what was going on?

I had Taylor and I was kissing her but why did it feel so wrong?

*Oliva's Point of view*

Stupid Blake what an easy target now my plan to be Luna will be complete.

I was satisfied how I drugged his food and he never knew know he believes I am his beloved mate Taylor.

She is to weak to be Luna while I am strong kissing her mate while my minions took pictures so I could rubb them in her face.

I kissed him while I moaned in his mouth I pulled away and he looked confused.

I knew he didn't feel the sparks but hey he was lucky to kiss me I am perfect.

He started growling why was he growling?

Oh no did he figure out I am so dead no the plan had to work I am perfect it will work out.

"Baby whats wrong you're making Taylor scared." I said in a baby voice.

"Why are you putting you'reself in third person Taylor?" He said

"Oh it sounds cool." I said

He just nodded love just made this guy blind well good for me so I can be Luna I want the power.

After I get it I will murder Blake so I could get more power and whoever disobeys me will pay.

No one will ruin my plan I don't care who I hurt I just wanted the power.

My watched beeped showing it was time to give Taylor more wolfseban and silver to keep her from recovering.

A villains work is never done. I sighed and tensed up as I felt Blake giving me wet kisses down my neck as he squeezed my ass.

I felt disgusted he needed to get his paws off of me but he thought I was Taylor so I went along with it though I hated it and wanted to break his hands.

I was ready to be a evil ruler this had to be done.

I faked a moan and put my lips up to his ears "I have to go back the nurses are probably looking for me." I said in a whisper.

"I will go with you." He said I shook my head "They said no visitors and I can't focus with you in the room it will mess with my health." I said.

He groaned and I laughed so gullible I pecked his lips and left.

I collected all the photos and went to Taylor's room .

*Taylor's Point Of View*

The door creaked and there was the home wrecker love really never happens like it really should of.

She came in slowly did the same routine as she put the needle in my arm roughly. My arm dropped down and I gritted my teeth in pain.

"I have something to show you Taylor." She said laughing.

She started taking out pictures from her purse.

She put them up and it showed her and Blake kissing.

Well looks like he moved on.

She won and I lost she stole my mate.

The one thing that was worth living for.

Wait she will not win I had to stop being a sissy and fight!

I was angry now my blood felt on fire and my wolf howled in anger.

I started shaking while Olivia just smirked.

"Try you won't shit you aren't  the fifth reincarnation of Scarlett Sapphire.

For all of you who do not Scarlett Sapphire she is the most powerful werewolf in history she could fight heal faster then any other wolf and would go through allot of changes she can run faster, she can bring peace and is the worlds greatest werewolf she was the most powerful wolf ever.

But the challenges she  would face will be hard and the transformation will be painful.

She died but in the books its known in her fifth reincarnation she will come back during a unknown year.

My wolf was yelling at me "You are fifth reincarnation kill girl!"

Gladly I thought as I felt the rush of power come into my veins this was the moment!

I was so ready to kill this bitch she did  not  know whats coming for  her!