3.40

HI BEFORE I START I WAS GOING TO GIVE ALL THE SHIPS THEIR OWN CHAPTER BUT THEN THAT WOULD TAKE UP TOO MANY CHAPTERS SO I DECIDED TO DO MOST OF THEM IN THIS ONE AND A FEW OF THEM IN THE NEXT ONE. SORRY FOR GIVING MY LADIA BABIES A TIME TO SHINE LMAO.

kenzie was walking to johnny's house at about eight thirty in the evening, he asked her to come over and kenzie was a little oblivious to what was going to happen. she knocked on the door as a perky lauren orlando opens the door. she invites kenzie in, kenzie of course accepts and walks straight into the living room where she found the one and only johnny orlando singing his hIT SONG everything. beside him there were tons of flowers spelling out the word "prom?". kenzie found herself tearing up and johnny walks over to her. she whips as he's singing his song and he laughs into the mic. about two minutes later he finishes his song and speaks into the mic "mack, would you like to go to prom with me?" mackenzie lunges straight at johnny screaming "yes of course". lauren being the queen of a photographer she is takes a million pictures of them.

kenzie just posted!

babyboy🥰

788,527 LIKES | 87,562 COMMENTS

haydensummerall: AH THIS IS ADORABLE
kenzie: 😭🥺

asherangel: johnny's balls finally dropped damn
johnnyorlando: right before yours are going to!!!
annieleblanc: wait what 😳
kenzie: oh shit 😳

laurenorlando: i loved witnessing this
annieleblanc: lucky bitch
annieleblanc: **wife
laurenorlando: love you wifey
kenzie: lets all get married nOW

maisy and maddie were taking a scroll through the park as they always do on saturday. maddie was nervous maisy could tell. she finally asked maddie what was wrong. maddie replied nothing which maisy knew was INCORRECT. maisy finally broke the ice after a twenty minute walk around the beach near the park. "i like girls" she says causally. maddies eyes open wide in shock. "what you homophobic or something now?" maisy says sadly. "no no no!!! i like girls too!" maddie says happily. "no fucking way" maisy says as they high five. "anywhore i really like you bitch wanna d8? embarrassed emoji" maddie says pronouncing date as d8. "hell yeah, want to go to prom too?" maisy says nonchalantly. "fuck yeah let's show off our gayness" maddie says. maisy yells at a random stranger "yo this my girlfriend"

maddieziegler just posted!

we gay together 😳💪😳💪😳💪

763,562 LIKES | 98,356 COMMENTS

mandlamorris: welcome to the club
laurenorlando: welcome to the club
nadiaturner: welcome to the club
maisystella: welcome to the club
haydensummerall: welcome to the club
johoesiwa: welcome to the club
annieleblanc: johoe you gay?
johoesiwa: no i just wanted to feel included
maddieziegler: thanks baes

johnnyorlando: gay queens
maddieziegler: you know it

annie was chILLING at her house when she was interrupted by the loud knocking on her front door. she was ready to smack a bitch as she opened the door. but her expression changed from mad to 💓💞💘💕💓 as she saw it was her boyfriend asher. she pulled him into a hug and invited him in. asher had flowers and a one direction poster. ah he knows her so well. she made heart eyes at the poster as asher said "hi baby" pecking annie's lips. "hi love" annie said in awe of asher and her new favourite poster. asher got all tense and nervous. annie knew why he was here and she found it cute that he was so nervous. asher started to say "so i was um thinking in my head and i wanted to ask if you um wanted to be my date to the um prom?". annie jumped into ashers arms as they fall back onto her couch and laugh. "NO SHIT" annie screams as her cranky neighbor arnold screams back "SHUT THE FUCK UP JULIANNA". "FUCK OFF ARNOLD" annie screams back to her annoying ass neighbor.

asherangel just posted

your favourite prom dates love hygiene

768,462 LIKES | 45,783 COMMENTS

laurenorlando: wait wtf asher brushes his teeth. also wtf my favourite couple is going to prom together why is everything good happening right now i wasn't prepared
asherangel: omg hi lauren orlando i'm such a big fan please sigh my MERCH
laurenorlando: omg ofc i love my fanz

annieleblanc: love you
asherangel: love you more hygienic queen

OKAY HI ITS ME AGAIN, ILL POST THE REST OF THE PROM THINGS LATER TONIGHT. I HAVE TO GO OUT TO DINNER WITH THIS GUY AND IM #NOTREADY