3.30

it was a normal day for lauren, walking to the park to meet nadia as they do every saturday. nadia seemed a little suspicious on the call they had earlier. she turned the corner to the park and saw nadia standing there beside the sprinklers, she had a sign and a bunch of lauren's favourite flowers in both of her hands.  she saw a boom box playing boyfriend by justin bieber, lauren laughed and smiled brightly. nadia walked up to her singing the lyrics "swag swag swag on you" lauren continued singing "chilling by the fire while we're eating fondue" nadia laughed and said the words lauren was looking forward to for two months now. "make me the happiest girl and go to prom with me". lauren screamed "YES OF COURSE" and lunges on nadia as they fell back into the sprinklers. nadia laughs and kisses lauren passionately. people were staring but they didn't care, they were too busy enjoying each other's presence. they played in the sprinklers for hours on end until they make the decision to go back to lauren's.

laurenorlando just posted!

my baby is an artist

1,396,462 LIKES | 775,572 COMMENTS

nadiaturner: you know it
laurenorlando: i love u, lets go watch high school musical now.

kenzie: OMG AWWW TELL ME THE STORY TOMORROW
laurenorlando: ITS THE CUTEST STORY EVER DONT @ ME

mandlamorris: AH THIS IS SO CUTE
laurenorlando: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

haydensummerall: NADIAS SKILLZ DAMNNNN
laurenorlando: I KNOW RIGHT

maddieziegler: OMG OMG OMG OMG
laurenorlando: ILYSM MADS

maisystella: AHHHHH MY BEST FRIENDS
laurenorlando: WE LOVE YOU

annieleblanc: asher ask me next 😡😡😡😡😡
asherangel: okok🙅🏻‍♂️
laurenorlando: ugh my ashannie heart

johnnyorlando: nadia had the balls before any of us did 😔🙅🏻‍♂️
nadiaturner: that's right
laurenorlando: my baby is superior 🙅🏻‍♂️😳