Chapter 1

Welcome back! This is the third book in a series called Can't Say...  If you haven't read the first and second book in this series the GO AND READ IT THEN MY GOSH!! But for those who have, please proceed.
----------------------------------------

Hello! Welcome back to this sad, sorry mess called the Can't Say series. We left off on quite the cliffhanger, no? Hehe! Anywho, I won't leave you on that any longer sooo. *Can't hold us style* LET'S GOOOOOO!!!:

⚠Trigger Warning: Swearing, Abuse, Mentions of trauma, Kidnapping, Gambling, Exploiting etc. Viewer discretion is advised⚠
---------------------------------

The silver Mercedes practically flew to a stop outside of the small corner house in Kentucky. The gang had caught the soonest flight out to Kentucky and, after Esther had given the vaguest yet most dangerous threat to the flight manager at LAX airport, flown out there and rented a car to speed off to his parents' house. Kevin almost threw the car door and stormed up to the front door of his childhood home.

Inside, the other members of the Olusola family were gathered in the living room, watching TV, playing board games, on their phones, y'know doing what they please on a Saturday, when the front door was nearly thrown off its hinges by their eldest, who came storming through the house with the other three following behind, pointing the accusing finger at his father.

"you..."

"Hello to you too, son."

His father snarled sarcastically, sitting upright on the sofa next to his wife watching his son.

"this is your fault. it's your fault he's gone- IT'S YOUR FAULT THEY TOOK HIM!"

He was about to get physical with his father when Scott burst through the door and jumped on his back, wrapping his legs around his arms so he didn't have a chance at striking out at his father.

"Kevin- NO!"

"GET OFF ME HOYING!!"

Kevin kept struggling as his father stood from the couch. Scott was perched on Kevin's back as Mitch and Kirstie came sprinting in from outside, her heel broke and she had to be carried by Mitch, who was a panting mess. Kevin had calmed down and Scott jumped off his back, the darker male reached into his pocket and pulled out the paper out, waving it in front of his dad's face.

"take it... TAKE IT!"

The elder snatched it out his son's hands before opening it. He sighed and looked at the man before him.

"well? are you going to explain what the HELL this is?!"

"Kevin Oluwole Olusola do not use that tone with me, young man. "

"Then tell me. what. this. is."

His father huffed before he began to fiddle with the paper.

"i... that money you gave me i... i kinda gambled it away..."

Kevin could not believe what this man was telling him. All $6,000. Gambled down the drain.

"they insisted that i paid them more money but i didn't have it so they raised the amount. they gave me a final date to pay but i didn't reach it so they said either you or your man. So i gave them your worthless boyfriend."

"Avi is not worthless. He is worth so much more than any man could ever give him, even more than what God can give him."

His father tensed.

"don't you dare disrespect the family religion. besides, fags like you and your 'boyfriend' don't even have a right to being on this world. You're all going to hell so why not make your lives a living hell."

Kevin advanced on his father, and being taller, seemed intimidating.

"don't call us that. you just can't seem to accept the fact that different people can love and be in a relationship besides a man and a woman. You know you wouldn't do that to Candace or Kellon because they're both straight in your mind... but no... it HAD TO BE... Your heteroflexible son and his boyfriend of three years. And I've just had enough."

He grabbed his father by the collar pulling him up to his height, much to his mother's cries and the screams of his younger siblings.

"you can take your homophobic behaviours and shove it up your ass. i am going to get my boyfriend back whether you like it or not. and you are going to deal with it. he has suffered enough because of his malicious ex. he doesn't need your ignorance adding to that."

He dropped him and the man collapsed to the ground. Kevin began to walk off before his father stopped him.

"s-son, wait."

He stuttered sitting up and looking at his son, as he turned around.

"t-they forced me to hand your boyfriend over. i didn't have a choice."

"why?"

"i dunno... they said something about revenging their old pal... getting back at the one who sent him away..."

Kevin stood to contemplate before his eyes widened in horror...

"no... no no no No no No..."

"what... what is it?"

"Did they say his name? The name of their 'pal'?"

The elder scratched his head.

"Dillan, Danny--"

"Daniel?"

He looked up at his son.

"Yes... how did you--"

"Guys get in the car now! We are heading back to LA"

Kevin rushed out the door the other three behind him before they threw themselves into the car and sped off to the hotel they were staying in before booking the next flight back to LA. But not without calling and informing Esther on their new lead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
There it is! The first chapter of the trilogy. I hope you enjoyed this and what is yet to come of this book and as always Stay Royal My Royalties👑👑👑~~