Chapter 4

After about an hour of Me and Will dancing around the house we eventually got tired out and decided on watching some T.V. You see even though Me and Tom are close I'm still extremly close with his brothers, Will and Ben, as well because whenever Chris and Tom were in a competition we would have to come up with something to entertain ourseleves between each of the dives. This was because between some of the dives in the comp's that they went to there would be a twenty to thirty minute wait in between the dives, which we always found pointless.

Jack and Ben went into the kitchen to go and make some Popcorn for all of us so we could watch a movie together. Me and Will decided to pull the sofa bed out and we sprawled across it leaving some room for Ben when he came back in. Tom and Chris we sitting on the other sofa, talking and on twitter speaking to all of their fans. I sometimes find it really weird how all my brother's have their own fan bases and there is just me, boring as normal. Well I suppose I do have some fans, I have all the really dedicated Directioners from Louis, and all of Caspar's and Chris' dedicated fans aswell. But you should see the amount of hate I recive aswell. Having famous brothers have perks but most of them and pretty shit. Anyways carrying on, Jack and Ben walked back in with two huge bowls of Sweet Popcorn (My favourite!). Ben came and sat with me and Will and Jack went and sat with Chris and Tom on the other sofa. Knowing Jack he would either go upstairs and grab Tom's massive beanbag from his room or either somehow squeeze in between me and the boys. He's such an awkward person.

Once everybody was comfy we decided on watching the Hunger Games for about the third time in a row so Tom popped it into the DVD Player and within five minutes the movie began and the whole house was silent apart from the T.V. Me and Will cuddled into eachother feeling the warmth off eachothers boodies and Ben eventually came and cuddled into us. As we were all into the film there was a bright flash from the other sofa and a Camera click. Me, Will and Ben tuned around to see the three boys taking pictures of us all, great another excuse for people to hate on me. I can already see it 'Chloe Mears hitting it off with not just one but two of the Daley boys?' and 'Omg Chloe is such a slut, whyis she in a bed with two other boys?' I just didn't get why people don't see that we are all just friendds and that is all that we have and will ever be, but ofcoarse I didn't say that to any of them because they would just get worried. I just laughed it off and made my eyes focus on the Television screen in front of me. Within about 10 minutes my iPhone went off with an incoming FaceTime call with Caspar and Louis. Just what I needed right now.

''Hi guys'' I spoke into the phone as their faces popped up onto the screen.

''Hey Chlo. Where are you and Chris you've been out all day, it's almost Nine O'Clock.'' Louis shot into the phone in an angry voice. Oops, nearly Nine O'Clock? Me and Will must have been dancing for ages then.

''We're both at the Daley's watching a film.'' I replied to the angry looking Louis on my phone screen.

''That's fine we just wanted to know where you both were and if you were okay.'' Caspar said taking the Camera off Louis.

''We are both fine Casp. Your too much of a worrier mate. Grow some balls'' I said joking to him.

''I have already thanks. Anyways, are you both sleeping up there?'' Caspar laughed back. With him saying that Ben snatched my phone out of my hands and screamed a yes down the phone. I could hear both Ben and Caspar laughing as they carried on with their converstaion. We all said our goodbyes to the boys and we turned our attention back to the film that was coming to an end soon.

I was getting so tired I could barley keep my eyes open so I just decided to give in and fall asleep on Will's chest. I could tell that almost everyone else was asleep too because I could hear their muffled snoring. I felt a soft pair of lips on my forehead and I looked up to see Will smiling down on me. I gave him a quick peck on the checks and I did the same with Ben and then the three of us fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note

Hi guys, I know it was only a short Chapter but if I'm going to upate quite often they will probably only be a little short because I obvoiusly won't have enough time to write like Four pages everyday. But if you do want me to make longer Chapters just say and I will but I just won't update quite as often.

I hope you all enjoyed it and don't forget to fan, vote and comment so I can see if you like it. If you want one of my Chapters to be dedicated to you just ask and I will but you must have fanned me. I also fan back!!

Love you all! Chloe