Chapter 5

I woke up the next morning to the smell of Bacon and Eggs.

"Yes, Tom has cooked breakfast!" I thought to myself and jumped off the sofa-bed yo greet Jack, Tom and Chris in the Kitchen.

"Did you save any for me?" I asked to no one specifically.

"Yeah there's a plate for you in oven" Tom replied to me. We all devoured our Breakfasts.

"Omg that was amazing Tom!"

"Hey what about me" Jack said folding his arms like a 5 year old and pretending to be in a mood.

"Jack, if you cooked this we would all be dead and you know it mate."

"Heyyyy that's no fair I'm and excellent cook i'll have you know" he replied dropping his arms down and stamping his feet.

"Jack she has a point, your a terrible cook" A tired looking Will said still looking half asleep.

"Haha!" I yelled in Jacks face "I win!"

"Shut up Missy! Anyways I'd best be going, see you all at training" Jack said standing up and grabbing all his things making his way to his car.

We all mumbled our goodbyes to him and me and Chris went to go and get changed.

We both said our goodbyes to Will and Tom, Ben was still asleep so we decided not to wake him just to say goodbye to him. We were driving back to our house when I got an awful feeling in the pit of my stomach that something bad was going to happen. We eventually got back to our house and I noticed that someone's car was there. It wasn't Chris', Caspar's or Louis'. It was Eleanor's. Just great I thought to myself. This was going to be one hell of a long day.

"Chloe just ignore her ok?" Chris told me obviously sensing my anger. "Why don't we just go out for the day Chlo?" He tried again.

"No Chris, I'm not showing her that I'm leaving just because she's here, that exactly what she wants. Plus anyways I have to make a video with Caspar because I didn't yesterday" I said walking up to the front door and locking it.

I walked into the living room to watch some tv guessing that everybody would be in there rooms and there was no way I was going to be going upstairs if it meant that I might bump into her. I was in the middle of watching the latest EastEnders when I heard a loud wine coming from the direction of the door. I didn't even bother looking up because I knew exactly who it was.

"Louissss, what's she doing here?" Eleanor asked in her annoying high pitched voice. I didn't even let Louis reply before I answered her.

"Well let me think, this is my house after all so there if you have a problem with that you know where you can put it." I replied at her

"Who do you think your talking to Chloe, that's no way to speak to my guest" Louis yelled at me.

"I'm speaking to her over there who thinks that she owns this house and can boss everyone around!" I yelled back at him.

Louis ran over to me and dragged out of the living room. I could see Eleanor smirking in the corner of my eye. What a bitch.

"Don't you ever speak to her like that again! Now fuck off, I swear I wish Mum never had you!" Louis yelled at me. I burst out crying and punched him only to get a slap across my face straight afterwards. I mean sure Louis and I have arguments like and other siblings but he has never once said that to me before or slapped me, I was pretty sure I was going to have a bruise soon. He pushed me away just like last night and I slammed against the hard wooden floor. I quickly got up not wanting any of them to see how much pain I was in and ran to my room. Just as I got to the top of the stairs Caspar and Chris came out of their rooms to come and see what all the commotion was about. I ran past them and into my room locking the door behind me so they couldn't get in and fell to the floor crying my eyes out. I heard them knocking on the door telling me to let them in but it wasn't going to work and about 10 minutes later of banging on my door they realised that too. I slowly got up avoiding the pain I was I was in made my way over to my mirror to see a huge bruise forming on the side of my face where Louis slapped me. My phone started ringing so I made my way over to where it was to see who was calling. I quickly answered it seeing that it was my boyfriend, Jai.

"Hey babe, you ok?" He asked sweetly into the phone.

I tried to cover up the fact that I had been crying so he wouldn't worry. "Hiya, yeah I'm fine thanks, do you mind if I come over for a little need a famous Jai Jai hug." I replied into my phone.

"Sure hun, do you want to stay the night?"

"Yes please. I'll be round in 20, love you bye"

"Love you too hunny, I'll see you in a bit"

I quickly made my way over to my mirror and pulled out my make up. I put of some concealer to try and cover up my bruise a little better than just foundation, but I didn't work I so I decided to put some foundation on aswell to give a little extra bit of coverage and put some pink blusher on. I'm not usually the type to put much make up on if I'm going to a friends especially if it was Jai's because he has seen me plenty of times whiteout make up on but I really didn't want him seeing the bruise on my face even though I knew he would find out eventually. I made my way over to my wardrobe and got the Olympic tracksuit bottoms on, what my brother is an Olympian it was part of my birthday present from him, and one of Jai's tops that he left here. I grabbed my neon green trainers and a overnight bag with my essentials in and walked out of my bedroom and into Caspar's.

"Hey Casp, I'm going to Jai's for the night, can we film another time?"

"Course we can Chlo,you don't have to answer but what happened earlier?"

"Ask our dick of a brother a bitchey girlfriend and whilst your at it tell him that I said I hope he's happy because know I can't go to the modelling shoot."

"Umm ok, see you tomorrow"

I said a quick goodbye to Chris saying the same as I did to Caspar, ran downstairs and out to the drive to avoid any meetings with Louis and Eleanor, but just my luck they were outside saying goodbye to one another. I walked past them and climbed into my car.

"Where do you think your going?" Louis asked me grabbing my wrist as I walked past.

"Nothing to do with you, your not the boss of me" I pulled myself out from his grasp and jumped into my car. I quickly drove down the drive not looking back, at this moment in time I hated Louis. After a five minute drive a pulled up at the Brooks house and knocked the door to be greeted by my boyfriend. He gave me a quick hug, but his smile dropped.

"Jai what's wrong?" I asked

"Chlo, I know your good with your make up and everything but why is there a huge bruise on your face babe?"

------------

Authors note!

Cliffhanger hahaha!

What do you think Jai will do when he finds out why Chloe has a bruise on her face and will she tell him the truth?

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Fan me. And the contest in the Authors note is still open!! Thanks for reading!!