-Chapter 2-

(Brick's POV)
Raid the Colombian shipment- check
Collect the guns- check
Kill off new found traitors and rats- check
Sort out peace contract with anonymous Chicago gang-

.
.
.

Have we not sorted that out yet?

This has been on our minds for a while now, to sign a long awaited contract with a massive armoury branch, with connections to Mexico and into many Spanish markets.

I peeked down through the glass pane of my warehouse. Everyone was working efficiently, soon we might even be able to work into some other countries.

I looked behind me, my men standing in a line, prepare to die for our cause, even for me.

'Dave hit me with some of that shit.' I said.

After passing me a cigarette, he quickly hurried backwards.

'So Jack, what are we gonna do about that contract of yours that you pointed out?' I asked my man Jackson, beckoning him over with my unlit cigarette.

'I suggest that we should sign it as soon as possible, I have heard that they have been discussing it over there too.' He replied.

'Ok, hit me with the terms and stuff.' I said, lighting my cigarette.

'Sure boss. We got to pay em' 30 million...'

'Ok, that's a bit pricey but ok.'

'We gotta sign this piece of paper that they have.'
'Sure.'

'Hmm this is quite odd, but a marriage between the leaders of both gangs to signify that both gangs have protection from each other...' he said.

'That's bullshit.'

'Well I'm not the one who made up this rule.'

'Give me that.'

He handed me the piece of paper, neat handwriting could be seen. This was from the Snakes, a gang from Chicago. Not that we didn't respect them, but this contract was fucking bullshit.

A whole load of BS.

Maybe a truck load of it.

'Fuck.' I whispered to myself, seeing the small text that read what Jack said.

'I can't do it jesus. I might be marrying some guy who is in his 50s.' I said with a joking tone, but deep down I was dead serious. No one had seen the boss of The Silver Snakes ever since their last boss. Whoever owns the gang now. We don't have any idea.

'Boss you have to. The snakes have more respect on the market, if we don't become one then we might lose our customers. There's more to lose than to win.'

Jack had a point, but I wasn't going to let some bullshit piece of paper ruin my life.

After a bit more thinking, I said:

'Jack contact the people, we have to know who we are dealing with here.'

'No problem. But they do have a point.' He explained.

I was really about to lose it. 'Jackson, are you disrespecting me? I know we been good for these past years, but you know what happens to people to disrespect me.'

'Sorry boss.'

'Now that's what I like to hear.'

Sitting in my chair, I thought about what we were dealing with, was the leader of the Snakes a young person? An old lady? A middle aged man? Disgusting.

————

(Blossom's POV)

'For fuck's sake Martha! Can you actually get nothing right?' I shouted at my secretary, she's good and all but sometimes she really winds me up.

'But Miss, the act can bring both of your gangs together and you can protect each other. It can expand our market as well as expand our crew.'

I rolled my eyes.

'And you decided this without telling me?' I asked.

'I didn't really decide it, but I asked for your opinion too...'

'Well I don't remember that.'

'I think it was last Thursday night? I asked you to double-check the draft that we were sending to the Dragons.'

'Well what did I say?'

'You said 'Sure I don't give a shit.''

'Oh. I was probably drunk. BUT STILL.'

I rubbed my eyes, not believing what was actually happening.

'Miss, both gangs will benefit from this.'

'Yes of course! But so you know who runs The Dragons?' I asked furiously.

'No.' She replied, avoiding my stare in shame.

'So not even you know who the fuck you suddenly agreed for me to marry. Jesus Christ Martha.' I said, rubbing my temples in frustration. 'Get out and let me think.' I added.

'O-ok.' She said, bowing and then leaving.

I collapsed into my chair, everything was going so well. Now this. Jesus fucking Christ.